"Awwww! You two are soo cute together!"

The alarm clock rang at exactly 3 am this morning. Kaede waking up first as usual.

"Miu! Miu!" Kaede shook Miu.

"Huh? What time is it?"

"It's 3 am."

"Huhhh? 3 am? I'm going back to sleep!"

"We gotta be to school by 4."

"And we're taking a shower?"

"Of course."

"Yessss!" Miu whispered to herself.

The two showered quickly, with only minor amounts of poking and squeezing. Once they got dressed, they were off to hopes peak.

Kaede rolled her suitcase along, while Miu preferred to hold hers like a briefcase. Miu thought it made her look like she was in a hit man movie of sorts.

When the two arrived to hopes peak, students were already boarding the bus. Naturally, Miu demanded she got the window seat. But to her avail, Kaede reached it first.

Miu begged for the window seat with reasons like, "It helps me think!" And "I think I deserve it!" None of them made Kaede move.

Soon enough, the bus started moving.

One conversation led to another, and Miu began talking. Miu didn't stop taking for hours. She told stories that usually involved a, "And that was fuckin' crazy because-" or a "That stupid bitch!"

After what seemed like forever of Miu talking, Miu fell asleep. However, Kaede couldn't get to sleep. She stared out of the window for hours on end, thoughts rushing through her head.

'Is water wet? If fire burns, doesn't that mean water is wet? What college am I gonna go to? What if Miu goes to a different college?' Kaede thought of some scary things, but mostly happy things.

~time skip to about 6 pm~ (A/N: we're gonna pretend that this bus ride lasted that long.)

Miu woke up to Kaede staring out of the window, looking exhausted.

"Babe?" Miu looked at Kaede.

"Huh?"

"Did you get any sleep?"

"Maybe not. But that doesn't matter! We're finally here!" Kaede pointed out of the window.

"Pretty lightsss.." Miu was fascinated by the many small lights, illuminating what seemed like a camp. Kaede smiled. It was always good to see Miu happy.

People began getting off of the bus in pairs. Once they were out a teacher explained the rules.

They all had to pick a buddy and a color they'd be addressed by. There would be 4 people in a dorm, not including the opposite gender.

Kaede and Miu were a pair, and they decided to be addressed as team lilac. (Miu didn't really like it, but there was no arguing with Kaede.) They'd be bunking with Tenko and Himiko, addressed as team burgundy. (By Himiko's choosing.)

While walking to their cabin, Miu noticed Kaede was awfully sleep deprived.

Miu kneeled, "Get on."

"H-Huh?" Kaede seemed taken aback.

"Get on my back." Miu demanded. Without words, Kaede got onto Miu's back, and Miu gave Kaede a piggyback ride all the way to their dorm.

When they got to the dorm, Kaede was half asleep.

"Kaede!" Miu tapped Kaede,

"Huh?"

"We gotta change."