"C-can we please go.."

After Miu got out of the shower she threw on some clothes and visited her dorm. She grabbed two swimsuits so Kaede could tell her which one looked better. Once she got back Kaede was already out of the shower, digging through her drawer.
"What are you planning to wear Bakamatsu?" Miu asked Kaede.
"I don't know.. wanna pick for me?"
"Yeah! Can you pick for me too?" Miu said as she held up two swimsuits, one was the hopes peak Academy's swimsuit (a one piece), and the other was a pink two piece with black spots on it. Kaede thought, she didn't want everyone to see Miu's bare skin, Miu was her girlfriend! However, Kaede wanted to see Miu's bare skin, but it was a sacrifice she had to make.
"The hopes peak one."
"Whaaat? But it's a one piece!"
"Only I can see your bare skin!" Kaede argued. Miu blushed.
"F-Fine! But that means you'll be wearing Your hopes peak uniform too!"
"That's all good with me." Kaede leaned in close to Miu, "After all, I'm reserved for you."
Miu took this chance to smash her lips against Kaede's. They engaged in a sloppy kiss that lasted a long time. The two only broke away for air.
"I-I'm gonna go get changed." Miu stuttered out. Kaede smiled at her. Kaede's smile reeked of positivity. Miu couldn't get enough of it, she wanted to make Kaede smile all the time. When Miu got back Kaede went into the bathroom right after her, and came back in her swimsuit. Miu walked up to Kaede and grabbed her waist, feeling her curves. Kaede blushed, leaned into Miu, and rested her chin onto Miu's shoulder. This gave Miu the perfect opportunity to drive Kaede completely mad. Miu nibbled onto Kaede's ear, smirking.
"A-ah! Miu.." Kaede whined, "w-we have to be there in ten minutes..!" Miu said nothing and pulled Kaede closer.
Kaede bit her lip. She was determined not to moan. Just as she thought she was doing good a whimper slipped out of her mouth involuntarily. Shortly after the whimper came, another came, then another. Soon Kaede had given up,  and she was moaning loudly. Miu stopped.
"That's what I like to hear. Now, let's get going. We don't wanna be late!" Miu said as she pulled away from Kaede and grabbed a bag. Miu proceeded to put sunscreen, towels, and clothes for afterwards in the bag. Kaede's face was still a bright red.
~time skip to when they get to the pool~
When Kaede and Miu got to the pool, they were five minutes early. Himiko and Tenko had already arrived and were sitting on the poolside chairs putting on sunscreen. Miu dragged Kaede over to them. Kaede couldn't stop thinking of what had happened before they came to the pool. She'd forget about it, see Miu and start blushing again. So, Kaede's face was always a vibrant red. Miu sat Kaede down and passed her the sunscreen.
"When you're done give it back to me."
"Alright." Kaede our sunscreen on her legs and arms, then handed it back to Miu, who do the same.
"Are we gonna go swimming? Or?" Miu asked.
"Can we go to the hot tub first?" Kaede suggested.
"Okay." Miu agreed as she grabbed the bag and Kaede's hand. While they were walking hand in hand Kaede jumped. Miu wondered what was wrong.
"You okay?"
"Y-Yeah.." the truth was Kaede had seen Shuichi enter the pool area. Kaede was uncomfortable around him, due to what he had done before. She was nervous. Really really nervous. Once Kaede and Miu got into the hot tub Miu wrapped her arm around Kaede. Kaito And Shuichi were on the outside.
"Hey can we join you two?" Kaito asked.
"Sure I-I guess.." Kaede hesitated. When Shuichi made sure to sit close to Kaede Miu grabbed Kaede and scooted over.
"Back off!" Miu protected. Kaede leaned into Miu. Shuichi scowled at the sight of the two being close.
"C-can we please go.." Kaede whispered into Miu's ear.
"You wanna go home?" Miu whispered back to Kaede.
"Mhm." Kaede said with a terrified look in her eyes. The pair instantly got up and left. They went out of the back entrance so they wouldn't be seen by the others. When they got to Kaede's dorm, they showered and laid down on the bed. Kaede looked as if she wasn't having the best time, so Miu thought of a way to make her feel better.
"Kaeidiot?"
"Yeah?"
"You got any lipstick?"
"Huh? Lipstick? Why?"
"Just get it!"
"Fine, fine." Kaede got up and gave some lipstick to Miu. Miu sloppily put the makeup onto her lips. She then leaned over to kaede and kissed her cheek.
"There we go!" Miu left a kiss mark on Kaede's cheek. Kaede grabbed the lipstick and did the same. Miu gave another kiss, so did Kaede. This continued until eventually, the two both fell asleep, red lipstick marks covering all bare skin.
~time skip to morning~
This morning, Miu awoke first. Her whole body was covered in red lipstick. Miu laughed. She loved it when her and Kaede had fun like that. Miu wiggled out of Kaede's grip and headed to the bathroom to wash the lipstick off. After she was done, she proceeded to make eggs, bacon, and toast. It was Kaede's birthday after all! When Miu woke up, it was around 9:30 it was now 10:20 and Kaede had not woken up yet so, Miu took it upon herself. Now she sat there, wondering how she'd wake her girlfriend up. A kiss? No. Too cheesy. Should I just call her name?'
"Kaede? Kaede!" Miu called out.
"Hmmm?" Kaede said, still halfway asleep.
"Get up!"
"Why?"
"Cuz' it's your birthday!"
"Oh yeah!" Kaede instantly got up and pushed her lips into Miu's, filling the room with a passionate vibe. Eventually, the two pulled away. Miu looked at Kaede.
"Look." Miu pointed to Kaede's arm, "you're all red! Go wash off, then we'll eat."
"Okay!" Kaede got up and headed to the bathroom and washed off. When Kaede returned, Miu was getting dressed.
"Why are you getting dressed?" Kaede asked.
"We're not staying here to eat breakfast!" Miu responded.
"Where are we going?"
"You get to choose."
"Uhm.. maybe the... park!"
"Alright." Miu said as she grabbed the food.
Once the pair of girls got to the park, Kaede picked a spot under a tree. The two sat under it, and began eating. At one point, Kaede suggested a game of ispy.
Until Miu made one certain observation, "I spy a girl with blond hair.."
"Mhm."
"A purple sweater.."
"Mhm."
"And she's kissing her girlfriend."
"Huh-" Kaede was cut off by Miu's lips pressing against hers. Miu's tongue demanded entrance and Kaede instantly complied. After a few seconds the two broke away.
"You didn't figure it out fast enough!" Miu teased, "I win!"
"I guess."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:1168
Idk what to say about this chapter but I'm gonna share my opinion about the worst character in DrV3. Korekiyo Shinguji. He KiLlEd OfF tWo Of ThE bEsT gIrLs!!!! No cap Angie and Tenko were good characters though.