♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₂

Start from the beginning

I spent at least 15 minutes in there, scrubbing my body and washing the soap suds off. Turning the water off, I grabbed my towel off the rack, stepping out and wrapping it around my waist, grabbing another towel to dry off the upper half of my body.

"We need to talk." Saniyah said as I entered the room, she was sitting on the bed already dressed in a two piece set. I chuckled lowly, shaking my head. "What?"

"None Sani. I'll listen." I licked my lips, my attitude forming. I looked over to her as she played with her fingers, looking down at her lap. "Fuck is up?" I snarled, feeling my brows had contorted.

"Please don't flip out." She started off. I cocked my neck back, swiping a hand down my face. I hated when people told me that, cause nine times out of ten, a reaction is gon happen. I could control my emotions to a certain extent. "Cass..."

"Speak and we'll see how it goes." I shrugged, opening the top drawer and grabbing a pair of polo briefs, pulling them on, a pair of basketball shorts following and deodorant under my arms. "Saniyah, forreal get to talkin. Cause you finna piss me off the more you keep stallin." I huffed, clenching my jaw.

"I— baby," she paused and cleared her throat. Tears welling at her eyes. "I messed up...you know that fight you got into in jail before you was released? I had my cousin Benny set that up, I didn't know they were gon really stab y'all." I felt my blood boil, I almost died and she wanted to test me? For what, I'll never fucking know. It's been some months since that happened. "It doesn't make it right, and I shouldn't have done that. That's not all though." She looked down. "I g-got an abortion 2 weeks ago."

I blacked out, I had this bitch held up against the wall, my hand gripped around her neck. Not too much force so her ass wasn't choking, but enough for her to feel that I wasn't bullshitting.

"I could give a fuck about the setup, that shit was still grimy, but for you to kill my seed?" I clenched my jaw, keeping eye contact with her. I know my eyes were black, the tears in her eyes told it all as she struggled to get out my hold. "You're fuckin dead to me, Saniyah!! Get the fuck out my house!" I pushed her against the wall letting her go, as she slid down the wall, bawling hysterically.

The worst of it all, I put my trust in her, had her around my kid and she pulled some shit like this? She lucky I ain't shoot her. Walking into the closet, I grabbed as much of her items as I could and out the room, throwing her shit over the banister.

"Hurry the fuck up!" I barked.

Nayeli Santiago

"You fuckin clown!" I swung on Kadeem as he fucked another bitch in the sheets, the same ones I slept in. I came to get the rest of my clothes and this shit is happening? "I told yo ass I was stopping by to get the rest of my stuff, and you pull this disrespectful shit?!" I laughed bitterly, hitting him again.

The bitch underneath him screaming, I didn't give a fuck.

"Have him sis, he's gon cheat on you too." I mushed him in the head, heated as I brushed down my shirt. Olivia was downstairs waiting for me, and I know she heard all the bullshit that was going on. I grabbed my clothes on the side of my closet, throwing them in trash bags. "Don't fuckin touch me!" I jerked my arm out of his hold.

"You didn't say what time you was stoppin by." He spat, I looked back at him and he had the nerve to have an attitude? Tuh!

"I told you 1 o'clock, it's 1:15 dumbass." I furrowed my brows, shaking my head. "You are such a fuck nigga, how didn't I see this shit?!" I laughed, one of those pissed off kinds. "Fuck out my face, I can't stand to look at you." I held my hand up as he stepped up to me.