Alya breathed out, the heat beginning to take its toll on her as well. Despite wearing shorts and shirt, Alya was drenched in sweat from all the back work. Eventually, she had to tie her shirt up to her midriff in an attempt to cool off.

"I mean, I guess Nino does, but I was really talking about Adrien." Alya replied, her voice quivering as she began to walk down the stairs to the first leverage holding the boxes in her hand.

Marinette widened her eyes, nearly tripping on her feet and falling down the stairs before she was lucky enough to catch herself on the railing.
"Alya!" She hissed, glancing at her friend briefly before she averted her focus back to the task at hand. She stepped outside, wandering on to the sidewalk with Alya by her side.

"Move to your left-" Nino instructed, both men finally able to maneuver the hunk of furniture into the back of the moving truck.

"Whoo!" Adrien cried out, standing up straight and shaking out the stress in his shoulders and his lower back. Marinette blinked, her eyes glued onto Adrien once more. She liked the soft definition in his chest, and his abs sure as hell didn't go unnoticed. He was going to be the death of her. She liked how he wasn't overly muscular or built, but had the right amount of lean muscle for her to imagine him scooping her up and carrying her off to bed.

"I wonder if his dick is really really big. I hear models have a lot of junk in their trunk..." Alya interjected, immediately crashing Marinette's train of thought.

Marinette dropped the box she was holding, drawing the attention of both Nino and Adrien as they hopped out of the truck. Marinette coughed, her heart thumping wildly in her chest as the thought of Adrien's goods caught her totally off guard, no thanks to Alya.

"You alright?" Adrien asked, swiftly approaching Marinette and lifting the box off the ground before Marinette could even tend to it.

"Huh?!" The young woman breathed. Her heart threatened to jump out of her chest from him simply being around her.
"Oh yeah! I-it's fine. I mean- I'm fine! Thanks!" Marinette inwardly scolded herself.

Since when did she stammer like that?

She felt like a girl with a high school crush. She swore she could die.

Adrien handed the box to her, his gaze shifting over to Nino who began to wipe his face with his shirt.

"We got all the big things inside the truck, the next challenge is to have it moved into the mansion." Nino informed, then throwing his shirt over his shoulder.

"Yes," Adrien exclaimed, placing an arm around Marinette's shoulder to which she immediately attempted to shy away.

"Looks like I have an official roommate!" The model grinned, tugging the tiny woman closer to her.

"Right, my Ladybug?" He mused, glancing down at Marinette who squeezed out from underneath his grip.

"I-I guess. At least it'll save me some money," Marinette replied, placing some boxes beside one another in the back of the truck. "I won't lie. I'll miss it here." she blushed, biting her lip as she turned to her friends. "But I really do appreciate the help you guys."

"I think all that's left is to clean. We've pretty much moved everything." Nino breathed, placing his hands on his bare hips.

"I'll take care of that tomorrow. What matters is that all of the furniture is out. That was the most challenging part," Marinette replied with a small smile. "Let's get back to our other home and we can set this up. We should be done early in time for all of us to prepare for work."

"That's right," Alya chimed in. "Marinette and I are both scheduled to work tonight. I kinda need to grab a bite to eat, and frankly we are all drenched. We need to shower."

The Convenient Marriage (MLB Fanfiction) COMPLETE✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara