Chapter 12 🔞

Começar do início

"You mean like how Felix doesn't love me?" Marinette asked, her heart dropping the hope that the two could ever pick up where they left off.

Alya pressed her lips together. She didn't want to exactly say it outright, but she believed that her point was there.
"All I can say is that someone who loves you would never do something like that."

Marinette frowned, her blue eyes shifting down at her bare lap. She closed them, her heart feeling heavy.

"I guess I just have to kiss a couple of frogs until I find my one true frog." Marinette sighed, pulling back to look at her friend. Perhaps she was thinking too much. Adrien wouldn't judge her for sending him a sexy photo, even if it was by accident.

Marinette decided that if they ever did come across it, she'd just explain to him that it was an accident.

"Kissing is fine," Alya prompted, shifting her eyes back to Marinette who fiddled with the straps of her top.

"And I know you're not really experienced, it can be easy to just give yourself to someone you think you feel a connection with." Alya grinned, leaning against Marinette once more.

"Just don't suck anyone's dick unless you're married."

Marinette slumped forward, her lips pursed at her friend's advice.
"That's a shame. This whole time I thought you and I were gonna end up together." She chuckled. Her blue eyes remained on the ceiling once more.

"Couldn't you be my prince, Alya? I think you've been at my side for a really long time. You know me better than anyone." The blunette sighed, turning her head to glance at her friend who hummed, plopping on the bed beside her.

"It's too bad I don't have a dick." Alya joked, a small snort escaping her lips before the female tensed in a small fit of giggles.

Marinette grinned, reaching over to playfully smack her friend on the shoulder.

"Then that would mean, I'd have to marry you." Alya hummed in response, closing her eyes. "Isn't that the point of marriage?To marry your best friend?" She asked, turning her head to glance at the ceiling.

"A partnership between you and your best friend working as a team and willing to spend the rest of your lives with one another and make it work."

Marinette rested her hands against her stomach, her blue eyes moving to a random corner of the master bedroom as she thought. If the purpose of marriage was to be a team with your best friend for the remainder of your lives, then perhaps marrying Adrien wouldn't be as bad.

She had considered Adrien one of her good friends, and overtime Marinette started to see him as something more than just a normal friend. Marinette couldn't admit that perhaps she'd feel more comfortable marrying Adrien rather than Felix. She still had a lot to figure out.

"That's too bad you don't have one, but if you did, you'd probably fuck Nino with it." Marinette teased, immediately changing the subject as she knew that she had become an open book to Alya.

Alya was able to tell what Marinette was thinking in a matter of moments. Her conflicting regarding Adrien was the last thing she wanted her to pick up. Alya groaned, reaching up to facepalm herself.

"Marinette, I'm not fucking Nino." Alya replied, a blush slowly dusting against her cheeks and ears.

Marinette sat up, sarcastically humming as she stood up on her feet.
"Mhm. Sure you aren't." she bit her lip, fiddling with the strap on her bikini. She remained quiet, listening to Alya as she climbed off the bed and stood beside her.