Ruining The Life Of The Jerk. (Sequel To A Nerds Romance)

Start from the beginning

"It's not funny!" I hit him in the chest with my books, which only makes him laugh more.

"Your reaction.." He starts to say in-between laughs. "Was so..funny!"

I glare at him and turn around back to my locker, and slam it shut. Then I take off down the hallway.

Gabe catches up to me easily and stands in front of me. "I'm sorry, Soppie. Your butt just looked so cute in that skirt you're wearing. Please forgive me. "

If you didn't already know, Soppie is the nickname he gave me when we were eight. One day when it was raining my parents was arguing with each other and I got tired of it so I walked to his house in the rain. When I got to his house I was sopping wet so he started calling me Soppie.

"No." I try to walk to walk around him, but he traps me in his huge arms. "Let me go, Gabriel." He doesn't say nothing, just squeezes me tighter. I let out a little squeak from how tight he's squeezing me.

"Okay, Okay...I forgive you." I barely get out.

He chuckles and lets me go. "Better." He says with a smirk and winks at me. "You know, everyone's staring at you, right?"

I blush and nod my head. "Yes, I've noticed." I glare at the guy who's looking at my chest behind, Gabe.

He blushes and walks away.

"You also have some attention coming from, Zacky-poo."

Out of the corner of my eye, I see, Zack, the guy who started all this mess, the guy who is the reason I'm wearing these stupid clothes, the guy who's responsible for the way I'm acting, basically drooling over me.

I smirk and wink at Gabe. "Ready for plan 'A'?"

He smirks. "Baby, I've always been ready. Now, you got to remember how to flirt."

I giggle and flip my hair behind my shoulder. "Gabriel, you're not having faith in me."

He leans close to my ear, and whispers in my ear. "Don't call me Gabriel, and our little friend looks like he wants to knock me out about right now."

I blush. "Shut up." I mumble and push him away from me to distance ourselves. It's not that I don't like being near him, but it feels strange..Actually, it feels wrong.

"Now, " Gabe says. "Go, talk to your enemy."

He pushes me towards where Zack is standing at his locker.

I turn and glare at Gabe and he just smirks back at me and gives me a salute.

I roll my eyes and look at Zack. Zack is standing at his locker with his back facing me. Ian is standing next to Zack, talking to him, and as I get close I hear Ian say.

"Uh, uh, Zack, Zack!"

Zack doesn't move, and Ian says something quieter to Zack. I jump when Ian slams Zacks locker door and Zack turns to where he's facing me.

I keep walking and feel my face become hot when he stares at my body.

I clear my throat. "H-hey." I say quietly.

He must not have heard me, because he continues staring at my legs.

I frown and say louder. "Hello?"

His head snaps up to meet my stare and he blushes. "H-hi."

This is new...I must've done a really good job, because this is only the second time I've seen him blush.

I giggle, like Gabe taught me. "So, what's up?"

My words hit a wall, because Zack is not in this world. He's staring at my lips. I shiver, at his stare and wave my hand in front of his face.

"Here, I'll wake him up." Ian says and smirks.

"Dude..." Ian shoves Zack's shoulder and Zack stumbles a little. "Dude, wake up." Zack turns to look at Ian and gives him a death glare. Ian just laughs" I have to go. See ya, Zack."

Zack looks back at me while Ian walks away and I try to hold back my laughter.

"Uh, um. " I cross my arms over my chest while he stutters and I have to hold my laughter back even more.

He scratches the back of his neck. "S-so, are you new here?"

Yes! He doesn't know who I am! "No."

His eyebrows furrow in confusion. "But...I've never seen you here before."

"Yes you have." I say plainly.

I smile inwardly when he blinks and laughs nervously. "I'm pretty sure I haven't. You're too ho- I mean nice, not to notice."

I step closer to him and glare up at him. I'm done playing around  "Oh, you know who I am. And I know who you are, Zack Daniel. I will get you back for what you have done to me, and I will make your life as bad as you've made mine. For you have ruined me and I will ruin you."

I so bad want to punch him, but I smile sweetly and start to turn around when he says surprised.

"Sophie?" At the same time the bell rings.

It's time to Ruin The Life Of The Jerk.