Chapter 8

Victor held my hand as we rushed to the exits I did my best to ignore everyone's curious stares. Victor held my hand as we ran to the car, he opened the doors and he finally let go. I slid in the backseat and he jumped into the drivers seat and started the car. He drove to the malls entrance and I looked all over for the boys, but couldn't see them. 

     "Can you see them?" Victor asked me.

     "No..." I say starting to feel myself panic, I know Victor said they'd be okay but what if that Greg kid had a knife or something. Suddenly the boys came out the mall looking as if nothing had ever happened. They spotted us and jogged their way over to the car. I opened the door for them Corey thanked me before launching himself in the back. Kota sat in the front with Victor. Silas sat next to me with Brandon right besides him. Victor immediately pulled away from the mall.

     I let out a small sigh and looked at the boys, feeling happy they were all okay. I turned my body to look out at the window wondering if I'd see Greg or his friends. 

     "Sang It's okay." Corey said, I looked down at him. He looked a little sweaty, but never the less he was okay. 

     "Yes don't forget your seat-belt!" Silas said before pinching my side. The same side that had the big bruise. I yipped and moved away from his touch. I looked up and saw Silas shocked face with Brandon's face peeking over his massive shoulder, even I could feel Kota and Victors eyes on me.

     "Sang?" Silas asked quietly.

      "Is everything ok? What happened?" Corey said from the trunk as I heard him shuffling around. 

     "I'm okay." I say as I tried to avoid their gaze. Silas frowned and grabbed at my shirt and pulled my shirt up. I let out a small gasp as the cool air hit my side. 

      "Silas!" Kota yelled, Victor pulled over in the side of the road.  They all turned and stared at the big purple bruise. 

       "Holy shit that's huge." Corey said his head peeking over from the seats. I swallowed not wanting to meet their gazes. 

      "Victor, we're going back to the mall." I looked to an angry Silas.

      "Silas-" Kota said calmly before Brandon interrupted him.

      "Fuck that- I'm running there." Brandon opened the car door and began to get out. 

      "No, no!" I said trying to stop them. "It-it wasn't Greg!" Brandon shut his door. 

      "Where did you get it?" I didn't want to answer him I just looked over at Kota. His eyes widened and he knew where it came from.

      "Why didn't you tell me Max did that?" Kota asked quietly. Everyone glanced back and forth at us. 

       "I don't know..." I said sitting against the corner of the car. "I'm sorry." The car became deadly silent. I felt tears stinging my eyes as I looked out the car window. They hate me, I'm a liar they're not gonna wanna be my friends anymore. Kota spoke again. 

     "Can I see it again?" He asked. I nodded. I slowly pulled my shirt a little higher. He sighed and looked into my eyes. "Sang, I'm sorry. I didn't know."

      "Its okay!" I said trying to make him feel better. "It doesn't hurt I was just surprised when you pinched me." I began to lower my shirt and reached for my seat belt.

      "Sang you don't have to wear that if it hurts you." Silas said as he looked me down. I smiled through it all.

       "I'm okay guys, really." They stayed silent and looked at each other silently communicating. I began to try to buckle in when Corey shot his hand out and moved my hand away.