Love Is Not Over

*Jimin's point of view*

As I regained consciousness, I opened my eyes to see Hoseok sitting next to me.

"How... long have I been out?" I asked.

"A few hours." He replied.

I held the back rest of the couch and tried sitting up. Hoseok helped me and placed a cushion behind my back.

"Jimin, eat this." Jin walked over with a bowl of noodles.

"I'm not..."

"Shut up and eat, Jimin! Look what you've done to yourself." Jin scolded me and I took the bowl from him. I wiped a tear from my eye and stared at the noodles. After fidgeting with the chopsticks for a while, I took a few bites.

"Finish it!" Jin said, still standing there with his arms folded.

"I can't eat more... please." I begged, giving the bowl back to him.

"God, Jimin! You have to move on now. I know you're grieving but please." Jin told me and I noticed Hoseok looking away sadly.

"What do you mean? I'll be fine when I find Mia." I gulped.

"Jimin-shi... you need to forget her. She's probably..."

"No! NO!" I interrupted Jin and broke into tears. "You can't say that... she's still somewhere.. please.." I stopped and cleared my throat.

"The police questioned those guys but they didn't tell anything. They don't have any leads so they closed the case. I'm sorry, Jimin but there's nothing we can do now." Jin told me and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"How... how can you give up so easily. I have to find her." My body was trembling but I managed to jump off the couch over the back rest. I put on the only pair of shoes I could find and ran towards the door.

"Jimin!" Hoseok and Jin came after me.

"You're not going anywhere." Jin instructed, grabbing me by my arm.

"I can't stay here. I have to go. Let me GO!" I yelled and freed myself, bumping into the main door. I opened it quickly and rushed out.

"JIMIN! Oh God.." I heard Jin's voice as I ran down the stairs.

*

Once again I was running on the streets, cluelessly. My instincts told me that Mia was at the club. There had to be some place where they would have hidden her. Some secret room or something.

I went to Club Cypher again, not knowing what I'd do but I made way downstairs when a tall man blocked me.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked in a heavy voice.

"To play poker?" I said innocently.

"That's done. No more poker games." He replied rudely.

I turned to leave when I spotted June and Bobby sitting in one of the booths. I clenched my fists tightly in anger and walked towards them.

"Hi, Jimin!" June gave me a smile. "This is the guy I was telling you about." He told Bobby.

"Nice to meet you." Bobby waved his fingers, pretending he didn't know me.

I wanted to throw a punch at June but I felt too weak and noticed the bruises on my fists that were still there.

"Sit! Let's have a drink!" June smiled again, making me even more angry. I sat opposite June and Bobby and faked a smile.

"Hey, you came to play poker that day, right?" Bobby pointed out.

"Yeah!"

"Did you enjoy?" June asked.