Boy In Luv

*Jimin's point of view*

"Stay until I fall asleep." Mia said making my heart skip a beat. "Why don't you change and come? I'll leave the door unlocked." She added.

"Okay." I immediately rushed to my apartment and changed within two minutes or so.

I entered her apartment and made way towards her room with the phone torch lighting up the place. "Mia?" I called out. When she didn't reply, I went into her room and noticed light coming from her bathroom. The door was slightly open and her phone was lying upside down on the vanity, with the torch on. With the little light that lit up the bathroom, I saw her silhouette in the shower. I sat on the right side of her bed, waiting.

She walked out with her phone, wearing a half sleeves red t-shirt and grey shorts. She sat on the bed while saying, "Hi." She smelt of strawberries and vanilla.

"I didn't tell you this because it's embarrassing but the heavy rain sound freaks me out. I can't sleep because of it usually." She told me, tucking herself under the blanket and spreading half of it towards my side.

I slipped under the blanket and scooted close to her. "That's not embarrassing. It's kind of cute." We both were now facing each other. "What do you usually do if it scares you? How do you manage to fall asleep?" I asked.

"I listen to loud music and hug my teddy bear." She pointed towards a small teddy bear with a t-shirt saying "Hug Me". I smiled as a response. "Turn off the torch Jimin. I'm sleepy." Mia yawned, covering her mouth.

Obediently I turned off the torch and we lay in darkness. I had constant chills going down my spine as I couldn't see her but had the urge of touching her. The room soon lit up with the little light coming through the window. A soft silver line outlined her figure making her look perfect.

"Mia? You asleep?" Since she didn't reply, I carefully hovered my hand above her face. I still couldn't see clearly as I moved my hand down her cheek. Accidentally, my fingers brushed her lips, making Mia let out a little "Mmm."

Now touching her skin, I trailed my fingers down her neck, landing on a little cut above her collar bone. I stroked it a few times, feeling every inch of it. Even in the darkness she was pretty. I really wanted to kiss her perfect thin lips but I also didn't want to wake her up.

*

The sun shone on my face, making me wake up. With my eyes half open, I noticed that we were sleeping in the same position except her hand was hugging me across the waist. I savoured the moment before she opened her eyes.

Realising where her hand was, she moved it away quickly saying, "Sorry!"

"It's okay." I gave her a big smile.

"Why'd you stay all night? You could have left after I fell asleep." She said going into the bathroom. Honestly, it hurt me because it felt like she didn't want me to stay.

I was having water in the kitchen when Mia entered, wearing a black tank top and a black hoodie with black shorts and boots. She seemed like a completely different person than she was yesterday.

"I have to go help Jake with the art exhibition." She told me straight away, her voice filled with attitude. She did not even care to tell me who Jake was.

"Yeah, I'm just leaving. Have a good day!" I gave her a fake smile and left the apartment.

***