Coffee

*Jimin's point of view*

I bit my lip as Mia answered. "Uh... Sorry Jimin but I'm too tired right now." I gulped and felt my heart ache. "Can we go in the morning?" She smiled.

"Yeah, sure!" I smiled back, happy with the fact that she did agree to go with me.

"See you tomorrow then." Saying that she entered her apartment.

*

I woke up at 7 am just to make sure that everything went right. I got dressed even though there was still a lot of time. Anxiously waiting for the time to pass, I practiced different conversations with her.

It was almost 9:30 am. Yoongi and Hoseok were awake by now. I was busy talking to the mirror when what Yoongi said caught my attention. "What's this note addressed to you Jimin?"

"What?" I ran towards him, snatching the yellow piece of paper and reading the scribbled writing.

Jimin,
Sorry but I can't go for coffee today. I'll get back to you.
- Mia

My heart sunk as I read the note over and over again.

"God, how much perfume are you wearing Jimin. Were you going somewhere?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah I'm going to dance class." I whispered trying to stop my voice from cracking.

"We don't have class today Jimin." Hoseok reminded me from across the lounge.

"I'm, I'm just going to practice on my own." I left the apartment quickly, trying hard not to cry. I stopped in front of her apartment for a moment before getting into the elevator.

I spent the entire day roaming around, trying to kill time. I got Mia's number from Tae and called her but it went to voicemail straightaway. I was sad and angry but mostly worried because she was just gone.

I contacted Vicky but she had no idea where Mia was either since she hadn't gone to office. "She's probably sick. She doesn't like meeting anyone when she's sick." Vicky had said.

Around 11 pm, I finally went back home. "Where the hell have you been?" Jin questioned curiously. "Have some food." He pushed a bowl of rice towards me.

"I'm not hungry, hyung," I lied and went to bed. I didn't feel like changing my clothes which still had a strong smell of the perfume I'd put in the morning. I was staring into the darkness when my phone lit up and vibrated.

Mia 💜
-------------------

[ Jimin? ]

[ Is this you? ]

*The frown on my face suddenly disappeared.*

[ Yes ]

[ Sorry I had to cancel for today 😞 ]

[ 💔 ]

[ I know it's late. But you want to go right now? ]

[ Yes ]

[ I'm ready ]

[ Great! I'm outside 🙂 ]

***