Like

*Mia's point of view*

Vicky and I walked back to my apartment after watching the new Leonardo DiCaprio movie. Vicky kept going on and on about how hot Leonardo looked.

As we reached my apartment, I noticed two boys standing in the hallway. I made a quick eye contact with the one with jet black hair until the other one spoke to us.

"Hello, you must be our neighbours. I'm Hoseok, this is Jimin." He introduced us excitedly, his red hair bouncing up and down.

Vicky did all the talking while I stood there sucking onto my lollipop. The boy who I now knew as Jimin kept glancing at me trying not to let me notice. I realised that they were standing in front of the apartment where an arrogant boy lived. He never engaged with anyone, always kept to himself.

"You guys live here?" I asked. To which Hoseok replied, "Yes." Just then as I mentioned the arrogant boy, he came out of the apartment and rudely told Hoseok and Jimin that he was going out for some ramen. I rolled my eyes and looked towards Jimin.

I let out a smile as I noticed how fancy he looked; with his sunglasses hanging down the neck of his black t-shirt and a glittery jacket with palm trees on it. His hair were messy but fell perfectly on his forehead.

My thoughts were interrupted as Namjoon came out of his apartment. He was my neighbour and also the guy who Vicky hooked up with. He was cute with his dimples though.

I leaned against the wall as Namjoon explained that he's friends with Hoseok and Jimin. I was extremely tired and hungry so I called out to Vicky who finally left Namjoon's side.

I popped the lollipop stick in my mouth and unlocked the door. As I did so, I noticed Jimin staring at me again.

*

Vicky stayed over that night because her house had a gas leak which had to be fixed. She fought her urge to go and sleep with Namjoon while I accumulated my thoughts about Jimin.

His dark eyes.

His cheeks, his jawline.

His smile and oh...

His lips... beautifully shaped pink lips!

***