Sweat

*Yoongi's point of view*

"Hyung?... Sh-she's not here. She's... gone." The line suddenly went silent.

I stood in my room trying to fathom what I had just heard. Jimin's shaky voice made my heart sink. I grabbed the car keys and left.

Crossing all the red lights, I drove as fast as I could until I came to a halt as I hit the traffic jam. I banged the horn a couple of times and yelled, "Fucking move it!"

I couldn't stop thinking about what might have happened and how Jimin would be dealing with it.

"FUCK!" I banged the horn again. "MOVE!!"

After what seemed to be like forever, I finally reached the building. I pressed the elevator button impatiently, watching it coming down from the fifteenth floor.

"Ughhhh!" I groaned and ran up the stairs. I reached the eighth floor, catching for breath.

The door to her apartment was open and a box of chocolates and roses were lying on the floor.

"Jimin?" I called out, trying to avoid stepping on broken glass pieces. I spotted him sitting on her bed, hugging a bathrobe. He looked up at me with tears gushing down his cheeks.

"It's my fault. It happened because of me. I shouldn't have left her. It's all my fault." Suddenly Jimin's eyes filled with anger and he squeezed the bathrobe in his hand.

"No, don't blame yourself Jimin. You couldn't have known." I tried calming him.

"NO! I SHOULD HAVE KEPT HER WITH ME." He clenched his teeth. "WHYYYYY? WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THIS TO HER. WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?" He punched the wall every time he said why and eventually broken into tears again. He fell on his knees, rubbing his eyes.

It hurt me to see a dear friend in so much pain and it hurt even more to think of what she might be going through right now.

Namjoon's father was a police officer, so I called him. As the news went from Namjoon to everyone else, they all arrived at the apartment shortly.

We all sat midst the mess with our sad faces, trying to figure out.

"I... I should call Vicky," Jimin said, dialling her number.

Hoseok and I were talking when what Jimin said caught our attention.

"Wait WHAT?" He put the phone on speaker. "What are you saying? You don't know she's missing?"

We all gathered closer as Vicky spoke, "Two week's ago on Monday, Mia texted me at night saying that she was going to meet you. She even emailed the office asking for a two weeks leave. I tried calling her a few days ago but she didn't pick up. I figured she was busy with you. But... you're saying she's missing?"

"Her apartment is a fucking mess!" I shouted in the phone. "We found her broken phone and a knife with blood on it!"

"WHAT," Vicky managed to say before she went completely silent.

***