Her

*Yoongi's point of view*

Recently I had been too stressed. Ever since Jimin and Mia started dating, I never got to see them unless they slept over at our place. I was curious as to what went on in Jimin's bedroom since he was always covered in blood and wounds. He said he liked it but he was too secretive about it and I wanted to know more.

Mia had also stopped coming to the club for poker since she was always with Jimin and maybe she was avoiding me. Ever since the last time, when I took her home, it became a little awkward between us.

"Why do you like Jimin?" I had asked her.

"What do you mean why?" She replied awkwardly.

"I mean... what do you even have in common with him? At least we are alike, we like the same things." I told her knowing she wouldn't understand. And as I thought, she left me hanging.

"You should go Yoongi, it's late." She told me.

*

It was Friday, Hoseok was in the mood to dance, Namjoon and Vicky wanted to party and Jimin and Mia wanted to double date. So we all decided to go to Club Cypher, well not me but everyone else.

The only time I went to the club was to play poker and it seemed weird to be around people dancing. We sat in the corner booth; both the couple scooted in together leaving me, Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook in the side. Hoseok had immediately started dancing upon reaching. Soon Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook joined him followed by Namjoon and Vicky.

Jimin and Mia were too busy into each other that they didn't noticed me staring. After a while they got up to dance too, leaving me alone in the corner.

[Play media]

Hoseok and everyone else were lost inside the crowd while Jimin and Mia were dancing right in front of me. I tried focusing on the song but instead all my focus kept going to Mia and Jimin.

Jimin held her hand, swirling her around and slamming her into his body. She perfectly moved along with him and the beat. Jimin pushed Mia down backward with his hand resting on her waist; not letting her fall. With Mia in that position, Jimin ran the forefinger of his other hand, down her neck to her cleavage. He then pulled her back into his body.

Mia wrapped her arms around his neck and began kissing him. I folded my arms and rolled my eyes, trying to avoid looking at them but failed.

Why is she with Jimin? He does look like a perfect guy but all that she does with him, it's insane. What has she gotten Jimin into that he doesn't even want to leave; no matter how bizarre it seems. Ugh!

I rolled my eyes again and shock my head to get rid of my thoughts.

"Why the hell are you sitting here alone?" Jin asked sitting across me.

"I'm not in the mood to dance." I replied.

"Lighten up dude!" Jin punched my arm and I gave him a rude look.

Soon everyone was back at the table except Jimin and Mia. We all watched them dancing care-freely.

"Fuck! They're such a sexy couple!" Jungkook said.

"I know right. They are so cute together." Hoseok agreed.

"They are so in love." Taehyung said.

"Are we forgetting what crazy shit goes on when they are in the bedroom?" I reminded everyone.

"What's with the attitude bro?" Hoseok made a disgusted face at me. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Are you in love with her or something?" Jin laughed at me, getting on my nervous.

"Shut the fuck up!" I snapped, wanting to punch him.

Just then Jimin and Mia came. "I'm starving, can we please go eat?" Mia said in a childish tone and Jimin kissed her cheek softly.

"Yeah lets go, I'm starving too." Taehyung got up, followed by everyone else.

We went to Subway since Mia was craving for it. I was sitting on her right while Jimin was on her left. He had his arm around her, pulling her closer to his side, leaving a lot of space between me and her. "Can you guys do this when you're in the bedroom please." I told them annoyedly.

"What's wrong with you today?" Namjoon asked with his arm wrapped around Vicky.

"Nothing! I'm going out to smoke. You want to come?" I asked Mia knowing that she hadn't told Jimin or any of the guys. Everyone looked at her while she gave me a deadly stare. "What? You don't know she smokes?" I asked Jimin.

"I know she does!" Jimin replied calmly. He was probably pretending to know, I thought while going outside.

*

Later that night, I took a shower and got into my boxers and t-shirt. I sat at the corner of my bed, rubbing my head with a towel when my room suddenly opened. I had assumed that everyone was asleep.

Mia walked in, wearing a large shirt that seemed like Jimin's. "What the fuck was that Yoongi?" She asked.

"What was what?" I asked, throwing the towel away.

"Why the hell were you trying to expose the fact that I smoke, in front of Jimin?" As she said this, I stood up in front of her.

"He didn't know did he?" I asked, stepping close to her.

"I told him a few days back. But why the fuck did you?" She stepped back a little.

"I forgot he didn't know." I lied, moving even more close to her, making her step back again.

"Bullshit! You said it on purpose. What's wrong with you!" She almost yelled, slamming back into the door.

"Why did you stop coming to play poker?" I asked, ignoring what she'd said.

"Why? Do you want to expose that too?" She asked worriedly.

"So you haven't told him huh?" I cross questioned her.

"I have! Now leave me and him alone." She reached for the door knob but I held her hand.

"Why aren't you there sucking off his blood right now? I asked curiously.

"Why do you care?" She asked, pushing me away by my chest.

"Why do you cut him and suck his blood?" I stepped close again.

"Because I like to." She replied.

"So if I bleed, will you suck off my blood too?"

"No!" She refused immediately, making me feel rejected. "Now let me leave."

I leaned in close to her face, only an inch away from her lips. My heart was beating too fast and I tried controlling myself. She stared into my eyes, grabbed my t-shirt and pushed me away.

"Let me leave, weirdo." And with that, she left my room, leaving me alone with my feelings hurt.

***