So What

*Jimin's point of view*

Now since Mia and I were officially together, I spent most of my days at her place. Every time we made out, she found more and more things to suck and lick off of my body. But mostly, it was blood. I didn't understand her obsession with tasting my blood but I didn't dare complain.

It had been three weeks since we became a couple. We were at her apartment, having Korean takeout and watching "Friends" on Netflix.

"Jimin!" Mia paused the show and looked at me.

"Yes?" I asked curiously.

"Umm... I didn't tell you but... I smoke." I wasn't surprised but I wondered why she suddenly told me.

"Oh... why're you telling me suddenly?"

"I don't smoke that much. Just sometimes when I really feel like it. So I thought you should know." She replied.

"Do you feel like smoking right now?" I asked, figuring she probably wanted to smoke which is why she told me.

"Yeah actually." She said looking into my eyes.

"You can smoke. I don't mind." I smiled at her, taking a bite of my food. "I have never smoked by the way." I added.

"Really?" She asked, taking out a pack of Marlboro lights, from the table drawer. "Want to try?"

"Umm, no. I'm good" I said and she smiled at me. She lit the cigarette and I watched her taking small puffs. I wondered how her lips would taste after smoking. The show was still paused and we sat in silence. She took sips of her cherry drink with intervals. My mouth began watering as I watched her and I could no longer control myself.

As soon as she exhaled some smoke, I kissed her hard, making her lean back into the couch with her head on the armrest. Her lips tasted of smoke. It was unusual but sexy. I inserted my tongue deep in her mouth, tangling it with hers which tasted like cherry. She suddenly grabbed my shirt and pushed me away. I stared at her, as she sucked onto her cigarette.

"Sorry! The cigarette would die out." She said, stroking my lips with her finger.

"You taste so good right now." I smiled, sticking my tongue out and wiping my lips with it. "We have to leave soon. Or we'd get late for Yoongi's basketball match." I reminded her.

When she finished her cigarette, she got dressed and we left. Throughout Yoongi's basketball game, I couldn't take the taste of Mia's lips out of my mind.

After the game, we went to celebrate and had dinner. "Can we stay at my place tonight?" I asked Mia as we got out of the restaurant.

"Sure!" She replied.

*

[Play media]

The guys were busy in the lounge and I took Mia into my room. It was still messy so I began cleaning it up as she sat next to the pile of clothes on my bed.

"Sorry my room is messy again. Just give me a minute." I said, embarrassed.

"I like your room messy." She snatched the clothes from my hand and threw them on the bed again. "Just get in bed." I sat on the bed obediently as she continued, "So why did you want to stay here tonight?"

"So I can take care of things for a change." I replied.

"Like what?" She smiled, leaning in.

As an answer, I grabbed her by the neck and kissed her lips that still tasted of smoke. I parted my lips from hers and pushed her back like she always did with me. She slid up the bed, landing her head near the pillow. I took off my shirt and kissed her again. She pulled me in closer onto her body by my neck. I slid my hand into her shirt to her back, making her arch it.

Soon she flipped and sat on me like always. My hands were still under her shirt as she began biting my lip again. Since my lip was dry, it started bleeding immediately. I stopped her and asked, "Why do you like tasting my blood so much?"

She stared down into my eyes, wiped the blood with her thumb and sucked on it before replying, "Because it tastes like heaven." I pushed her off of me and onto the bed. I got off and walked to my dresser. "You don't like it?" She asked sadly.

I took the blade of my razor and came back. "I love it!" I replied, handing it to her. I laid back in bed gesturing her to come back into the position she was in. "Bite my lip!" I said and she did. Once my lip started bleeding more, I took off her shirt, flipped on top and gave a trail of bloody kisses down her body. When I came up to meet her gaze, I saw that she'd cut a slit near her collar bone. I sucked the blood and spread the remaining around her neck.

She cut another slit on her finger and ran it down my cheek. I bit her lip hard enough to make it bleed like she did with mine. I kissed her and went down to her neck. Mia flipped over and made a cut on my neck. She sucked on it passionately as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She grabbed my bicep tightly as she sucked harder.

I felt a sting on my arm and moaned, "Ouch!!" She let go of my arm and we both noticed that she'd grabbed it with the hand she had the blade in. It was cut a little deeper that the other cuts and the blood was all over her palm.

"Sorry babe." She said sliding the bloody hand from my cheek to my neck. She licked and sucked my bicep until it stopped bleeding.

After that, we just kissed until Mia fell asleep on me. I put her to bed properly and covered her with a blanket.

[Turn off music]

I went to the kitchen forgetting the condition I was in. As I walked out of my room, the guys stared at me.

"Oh my God Jimin! Why the hell are you covered in wounds and blood?" Hoseok asked worriedly.

"What the fuck?" Jungkook and Namjoon uttered together.

"What the fuck were you guys doing in there?" Yoongi asked.

"Oh my God!" Jin said too.

I ignored them and went into the kitchen and filled myself a glass of water. The cut on my arm still burned so I took out an alcohol swab and dabbed it slowly. "Sssss!" I hissed as it hurt even more.

"Bro, why are you covered in blood?" Jungkook asked.

"Your arm is going to fucking get infected." Yoongi snatched the swab from me and rubbed it on my arm. "What the fuck is this bro? Did you guys get into a fight or something?"

They all threw questions at me, making me uncomfortable. Eventually I told them knowing that they'd judge me and Mia. "This is how we make out okay. She likes sucking my blood when she's kissing me."

"Shit! I knew it. I knew you were lying that day when your lip was swollen." Yoongi said.

"First it was Nutella and now it's your blood. What's next huh?" Jin said.

"Why the hell do you let her do this to you?" Hoseok asked.

"This is insane bro! She's fucking cutting you for pleasure." Jungkook said.

"Yeah!" Yoongi agreed.

I felt annoyed and offended so I snapped on them. "It's not just her! I do it too. I like the taste of her blood. I like my blood being sucked by her. It's our thing okay, STOP JUDGING HER!" I yelled suddenly.

"You don't have to go with what she initiates bro!" Namjoon spoke.

"You can say no to her." Jin said.

"I want to do it. She didn't force me into it." I snapped again.

They all gave me worried and judgmental looks. I went back in my room and laid next to her.

So what if she cuts me? So what if she sucks my blood? Is it that insane? Or am I insane to let her do it? I thought to myself as I fell asleep.

***