Lost

*Jimin's point of view*

After figuring out that Mia wanted to take revenge from June, I wondered whether she did or if he did something to her.

"I want to go to the club." I told Yoongi.

"Why?" He asked.

"Maybe I'll find out something."

"I went there already. None of the guys will say anything."

"But they don't know me. I can try to find out where June is." I stated.

"It could work... but I don't want you to be in danger." Yoongi said concernedly. "I already feel bad for putting you through so much." I knew what he was talking about but that didn't matter anymore.

"It's okay Yoongi. I'll be fine!" I assured him as I got up to leave.

"Are you going right now?" He asked.

"Yes!" I replied quickly and left the apartment.

*

At the club, I met a tall guy who introduced himself as Minho and then I met Kai and Bobby. Kai kept giving me a weird look but I ignored it and asked, "Is June here?"

"How do you know him?" Bobby asked.

"I'm friends with him." I said.

"Oh, you must be Jim.. Jimin, right?" Minho asked.

"Yeah!" It bothered me that they knew my name.

"Are you here to play poker?" Kai asked suspiciously.

"Hmm.. I need to get my mind off stuff."

"Girlfriend left you?" Bobby asked in a mocking way.

"Yes, actually. She just... left me. I was probably not good enough for her." I tried to sound sad but actual tears filled my eyes.

"Don't worry boy. You'll get over her." Minho smiled.

"Hmm.." I looked down at the cut on my palm, feeling pain in my heart.

I wasn't that good at poker so my focus was barely on it, instead I looked around the room. There was a bar at the side and a large door on the corner. After the game was over, I asked Minho.

"What's that?" I pointed towards the door.

"Store room." Minho replied. There was something eerie about the place and I didn't feel too good about the so-called store room.

As I headed out, I stopped near the entrance as the song played to which I had danced with Mia when we first came here. I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes. It was too much for my heart to handle so I left the club and went back home.

I hadn't been sleeping or eating properly which made me feel nauseated at night. I squeezed my stomach in my arms as it rumbled. It made me tear up to think what Mia would have been going through right now. She must be starving. I thought, my eyes filling with tears.

*

I woke up early, with my stomach hurting even more than it did last night. I rubbed my eyes and went outside to find the guys having breakfast.

"I made pancakes, Jimin. Have some." Hoseok passed me a plate of small pancakes. I was going to pick one up but I stopped.

"I'm not hungry." I replied, pushing the plate back to Hoseok.

"C'mon Jimin, please eat." Taehyung said.

"I don't want to eat. Not until I find Mia." I told him sadly, trying hard not to cry.

"Did you find anything at the club yesterday?" Yoongi asked.

"You went to the club alone?" Namjoon looked at me, surprised.

"Yes! They knew my name... maybe June told them I'm his friend. There is a room, in the corner. Minho said it's a store room. But what if.. you know... that's where June has kept Mia?" Even the thought of it made my body shiver.

"That is a store room. It's full of boxes, I don't think he would have kept her there." Yoongi said.

"We should report to the police. Let them do their job. It's better if we don't get involved." Namjoon suggested.

"Yeah, you're right!" Jin agreed.

Namjoon called his father and give the details. After talking for a while, he ended the call and told us, "They have already gotten a warrant to search the club. They're headed there right now. Let's just wait and see if they find them."

*Jungkook's point of view*

Ever since Mia went missing, it felt like our lives had come to a halt. Our only focus was to find her, leaving behind our daily life.

I felt really bad to see Jimin so disturbed. He walked around the apartment impatiently. He hadn't eaten anything and was starting to look like a corpse. Even though I always teased him and made fun of him, I felt extremely bad to see him like this. And there was no way I could make him feel better.

"Dad called." Namjoon came out of his room. Jimin rushed towards him immediately and we all gathered around. "They found June at the club. He tried running away but they caught him. They've also taken the other guys in custody for questioning. But... they didn't find Mia." He told us.

"But.. what about that store room?" Jimin asked hopelessly.

"As Yoongi said, it was just a store room full of boxes. They might close the case. Sorry, Jimin." Namjoon replied sadly.

"But..." Jimin began tearing up. "I swear I felt something weird about that place. I could feel her presence there. I could feel it.. she must be there.. she..." Jimin leaned on the wall, catching for breath.

"Jimin!" Yoongi held him.

Jimin forced long breaths, losing his balance and slipping out of Yoongi's grip. "Ah!" He placed his hand on his chest as if he was in immense pain. After gasping for breath for a while, he fell on the floor, unconscious.

"Fuck! JIMIN!" Yoongi yelled.

***