Butterfly

*Jimin's point of view*

We stayed at the hospital for another week to help Mia get better until I could finally take her home. I placed her gently on my bed which I had set for her. I bought new bedsheets and bedside lamps because her eyes were still not so used to bright light.

My everyday routine now included feeding Mia all three meals of the day. I helped her bath and made her exercise her bones to get rid of the stiffness. Luckily she was recovering fast but was still as delicate as a butterfly. The boys mostly helped me and made sure everything was at her comfort. Jin changed all the lights to dimmers in the rest of the apartment.

Saturday morning, I was helping Mia change when she took me by surprise as she pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top like she used to. She gave me soft kisses all around my face and stared in my eyes. I ran my hand across her naked body, feeling her prominent ribs and holding her waist lightly. She looked away sadly. "You're beautiful, Mia." I told her and she let out a laugh. "Thanks Jimin, even though I look like a corpse now." She pressed her body on mine as she gave me a kiss again. "No, you're as beautiful as how I first met you." I smiled at her because I really meant it. She might have become too skinny but she was still beautiful and I still loved her the way I first did. "Really? I love you." Before I could respond, she pressed her lips against mine and kissed me hungrily. She barely left my lips and kept her tongue curled in mine as she tugged onto my hair. I kept my arms wrapped around her waist; I liked the warmth of her skin.

After kissing for quite some time, she suddenly let go of my lips and gasped for breath. She toppled on the bed next to me and breathed heavily. "I can't.. breathe.. Jimin." I could feel her body trembling at every breath. "You'll be fine. Just relax." I kissed her forehead and stroked her hair. She hugged my arm and took deep breaths. "I hate being so weak. I hate it." Tears escaped the corner of Mia's eyes. "I don't even have the stamina to kiss you. I'm so skinny... I feel like a skeleton... my bones would probably hurt you... I..." As she cried, I leaned on top of her while stroking her hair and kissed her lips. "You're still perfect to me, babe. You just lie down here while I kiss you. We don't need to put stress on it. And I love you too." I kissed her thin lips in short intervals, making her smile.

As I ran my fingers through her hair slowly and kissed her gently, Jungkook knocked and called us for dinner.

***