Danger

This is a flashback to the night Mia went missing.
____________________________

*Mia's point of view*

A few days after I asked Hoseok not to meet me and took a leave from office, I decided to put my plan in motion. I took a cold shower and called June.

"Hi, June. Can we meet right now?"

"It's almost midnight. Is everything okay?" He asked.

"I just really need someone to talk to." I said in a sad tone.

"Alright, I'll come to your place." June cut the call. I knew he was going to come here, so I had planned everything accordingly.

A few minutes later, he was at my doorstep. Without letting him in, I got out and said, "Hi, lets go to the roof."

Before I could close the door behind me, June pushed me and walked inside. Fuck! Did my plan just backfire? I thought as he came closer to me.

"Why did you want me here?" He asked suspiciously.

"I just needed someone to talk to." I gulped. "Let's talk on the roof." I faked a smile.

"Why did you join the club, Mia?" June asked out of the blue.

"I like playing poker." I moved back a little and towards the door. "Let's go upstairs."

June leaned onto the door before I could open it and spoke, "You know first I thought you probably liked me; how you tried seducing me all the time. Until the day you met Yoongi at the game. And you stopped coming."

"I..."

"Then I saw you with Jimin which clearly meant you didn't like me. But then I wondered, what did you really want?" He kept coming closer as I moved away from him.

"I don't know what you're talking..."

"I asked Kai to follow you. And he saw you following me." He interrupted me again. I did not like where this was going. This was not how I had planned it. I held a glass bowl that was behind me as he continued. "I thought, why would Mia follow me? But then... I remembered how from the beginning you seemed familiar. And I realised.. you're..."

Before he could talk further, I smashed the glass bowl on his head, making him fall on the floor. I bumped into the lamp as I ran towards the kitchen, making it fall. June got to his feet and ran after me. I took out my phone but before I could dial, he snatched it from me and threw it on the floor.

"What were you planning to do huh?" He asked angrily.

I took hold of a knife, stabbed him in the stomach and ran into my room. "FUCK!" He yelled and stumbled after me. My body was shaking with nervousness. I felt extremely helpless. June managed to make his way into my room. With the help of my chair, he stood up and threw my bathrobe on the floor which was on the chair's back rest. I tried hitting him with my bag but it flung in front his face, giving him the opportunity to snatch it from me and throw it on the bed.

The next thing I know is that he hit me with something, making me fall down, unconscious.

***