Tears

*Taehyung's point of view*

"Tae, you're my little baby okay. Don't be sad." Mia would tell me, stroking my hair with her fingers.

"Here, have some soup, it'll heal your throat." She'd always cook for me if I was sick. She spoilt me and enjoyed doing it.

When I felt upset, she would let me sleep on her lap. She'd kiss my forehead and treat me with chocolates just to make me feel better.

Now that she was gone, all the memories began haunting me. I stood by the window, going through pictures of us from the time we went to an event together.

"Mia..." I sighed. "Where'd you go? What did you get yourself into?" My eyes filled with tears as I sobbed.

I stuffed my phone back into my pocket, leaned my forehead against the window and began punching it slowly. "Mia, Mia, Mia," I spoke into thin air. My eyes fell on the royal blue shirt that I was wearing, making me realise that it was given to me by her as a gift. It made me breakdown into a loud cry.

"Tae.." Jungkook placed his hand on my shoulder and sighed. "Don't cry," he told me, starting to cry himself and pulling me into a hug.

A while later, the silence was broken as Vicky rushed in, stepping on the broken glass pieces. She looked down in horror and shouted, "WHAT HAPPENED HERE?"

Namjoon pulled her into a hug as she began crying. "Where is my friend? What happened to her? I thought she was with you, Jimin."

Jimin, who was a mess, broke into tears again. He was still holding her bathrobe tightly in his arms. "I don't know, Vicky. I just arrived. I wanted to surprise her with roses and chocolates but... but..." he couldn't continue further as his voice began cracking.

"Do you know of anyone who would do this to her? Someone who hated her?" Yoongi asked.

"No one that I know of. She left all her haters and enemies back in her hometown. Even though, there was someone who used to stalk her." Vicky tried remembering with her eyes shut. "Some guy named Kai, I think."

"Hey dad," Namjoon spoke into his phone. "Yeah! Yes, there is evidence here. A bloody knife and her broken phone too." He listened with concentration then replied, "Alright, thanks dad." We all stared at him with curiosity. "Dad's sending a team to investigate. They'll need the knife and the phone. Also that bathrobe," He pointed towards Jimin, who squeezed onto it more tightly. "This is a crime scene from now on so try not to touch anything. We'll have to leave, when the team arrives. And oh, Vicky, you'll have to give that guys name to the police."

"Isn't this supposed to be a missing person's case?" Jungkook asked.

"No, since there is blood and all this mess involved. And we don't know yet whether she is alive."

Upon hearing that, we all gulped. Tears filled my eyes again as I looked towards Jimin crying. I hugged him tightly, taking the bathrobe from his hands and placing it on the backrest of the sofa. He hesitated while letting it go. I made an expression letting him know that I knew that he didn't want to leave it.

After an hour or so, the police arrived. Soon the apartment turned into a crime scene with "DO NOT ENTER" banners across the entrance and evidence tags on the floor. Apart from the knife, phone and bathrobe, the police took away her bag and any other belonging they found suspicious.

After Namjoon was done talking to the detective, he turned to us. "C'mon guys. We need to go." Leaving the mess behind, we exited the apartment.

Jimin bent down to pick up the melted chocolates and the dying roses when a female police stopped him. "Sorry, those are evidences too."

Jimin sobbed and turned away.

***

I hope these three chapters have gotten you hooked.

Please vote or comment, if you liked it :)

Thanks xx