Love Maze

*Hoseok's point of view*

Ever since I yelled at Yoongi, there was tension between all of us. We no longer hung out together; everyone was busy with their own stuff. Yoongi mostly stayed out of the apartment and came late at night. Jimin seemed to focus on his dancing and Mia was not around anymore.

Even after a week, I was still mad at Yoongi. I wondered why he accused me of being too close to Mia. She didn't seem to mind it, neither did Jimin but now I knew he was suspicious.

I left a few messages to Mia asking her to meet. While I waited for her reply, I thought of her. Ever since we met, I'd gotten close to her before anyone else did. I was aware that Jimin liked her so I didn't think of her in that way, but I really liked her as a person. She often shared her thoughts with me, we would talk for hours until she got together with Jimin. And I really needed her right now. My thoughts were soon interrupted as my phone buzzed on my stomach.

Miaaaa ☺️
---------------------

[ Hi Hobi! ]

[ You can come to my place :) ]

I got dressed within a minute and went to Mia's apartment.

We ordered pizza and binge watched 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' on Netflix. I was wondering why she was not with Jimin so I finally asked. "Mia! Why aren't you with Jimin right now?" "Uh... we didn't plan anything for today." She replied, pausing the episode. "But don't you guys meet like everyday? I mean you two are always together." I knew something was wrong between them but Mia didn't seem to want to discuss it. "Haha.. well.. we do spend days apart too.." Mia gave me a fake smile and picked up the remote.

"Mia... Is Jimin upset because of what Yoongi said? About... us?" I took the remote from her as I asked. "I don't know, honestly, Hobi! He seems distant these days and I don't know what to do about it." She replied sadly. I wanted to hug her but I controlled myself.

"He doesn't even talk to me now. But I think I should clear it out with him, that I don't have feelings for you." Even though it was true, I felt uneasy thinking about it.
Just then the bell rang. I hated that our precious time was interrupted by someone but I gulped as I saw Jimin walking in, staring at me.

*Jimin's point of view*

Ever since Yoongi shone light on the relation between Mia and Hoseok, I began avoiding them. I did meet Mia but we mostly sat in awkward silence and I didn't let her touch me.

It had been two days since I met her so I thought of going over. I got to her place around 11 pm. Even though I was still suspicious, I was craving for her touch. As Mia opened the door, I spotted Hoseok sitting on the couch. The television was on and there were boxes of pizza. It made me upset to think that she was having a good time while I was constantly thinking about her.

"Hi, Jimin, I didn't think you would be coming today." Mia said as I entered the apartment. "I called you like ten times and I left a message that I was going to come. But I guess you were busy." I stared at Hoseok who got uneasy and stood up. "Shit! Sorry, my phone was on silent." Mia ran towards her phone and looked at it regretfully.

"I was just leaving. Bye, Mia!" Hoseok ran out of the apartment as fast as he could. Once again, we were trapped into an awkward silence but I spoke. "Were you having a good time?"

"Sort of!" She replied. "I'm sorry, Jimin, I... my phone was on silent." I could feel her voice cracking so I took her phone and threw it on the couch.

"I missed you, Mia!" I said softly, taking her hands in mine. For the first time, she didn't seem like the dominant person I knew her to be."I missed you too, Jimin. There's nothing between me and Hoseok, I hope you believe that. I was actually talking about you with him, he..." I cut her off by pulling her into a kiss.

She kissed back too passionately, reminding me of the first time we made out. I pulled away and looked her in the eyes, biting my lip. "Are you hungry? There's no pizza left but we can order something else." Mia asked, moving away from me.

I locked her in my arms and replied, "Hmm, yeah, I am hungry." I bit my lip again, telling her what I wanted. She took a deep breath and pulled my lip out from under my teeth. She seemed hesitant to go further but she grabbed my hand and took me into her room.

She pushed me on the bed, falling on top of me. She kissed around my neck all the way up my jawline to my lips. I stopped her and demanded, "Make me bleed, Mia!"
"Your previous wounds haven't even healed properly." She replied considerately. "I don't care! I want it right now, I need it!" I said desperately.

Without another word, Mia got off me and grabbed a sharp object from her bedside table. She hesitated then cut her hand, making it bleed. She spread her blood on my cheeks, lips and neck. I pulled her away again, staring in her eyes. "Jiminnnn!" She moaned as she realised what my look meant.

I snatched the object from her hand and cut through my skin next to my collarbone. It burnt badly but the touch of her lips made it better. She sucked my blood and finally bit on my lip, making it bleed. She sucked and kissed my lips harshly, making me grab her ass and pull her closer.

I flipped over on top of her and kissed around her neck. A few drops of my blood fell on her which I licked off. The string that tied the neck of her blouse, I took it between my teeth and pulled it open, revealing her pink bra. A trail of my bloody kisses went all the way down to her cleavage.

Mia pulled my t-shirt off and threw it on the side of the bed. I pulled her blouse up to kiss her stomach but eventually took it off and threw it away. I ran my finger from her collarbone to where her jeans started, then kissed her all the way up, making her sigh loudly. She tucked her fingers in my jeans and pulled me closer into her body. "I love you, Mia." I blurted without thinking.
Suddenly the bell rang, making Mia jump up. "Just a minute." Those were the three words Mia replied with.
She kissed my forehead as she bend down to grab my t-shirt. She put it on and rushed out.

I lied down on the bed, wondering why she didn't say it back. I hoped that she'd come back and say it when I realised that it had been more than a minute since she went to check on the door.

I went out of the room to see Mia talking to someone outside. "Babe, who is it?" I asked and Mia look at me worriedly.

I grabbed the partially opened door from the side, opening it more to reveal the person standing outside; Yoongi.

***