Rain

*Jimin's point of view*

Hoseok and Yoongi had gone to sleep. I sneaked out of the apartment quietly, finding Mia standing right in front of me.

"Oh, you startled me." I whispered, locking the door without making a sound.

"Sorry." She mouthed.

As we got into the elevator, I asked her. "Is everything good? Where'd you go? Vicky said you might be sick." Mia made a worried face as she answered.

"Yeah yeah everything's fine. I just had to go somewhere... personal reasons, you know." She smiled, making me curious. I smiled at her and we walked to the cafe nearby.

She ordered a single shot cappuccino and I got a mocha. We sipped onto our drinks and began talking.

"So what do you like? I started.

"Well... I like a lot of things. Depends on my mood mostly. What do you like?"

"I love dancing. That's the only thing I'm good at. I like playing basketball too but I suck at it." Somehow I thought she'd judge me.

"I need to see your dance. I'm not good at it myself though." She blushed taking a long sip.

"Uh... You have cream on your lip." I picked up a tissue and dabbed her lip softly. She smiled and hid her face with her hand. "Would you like to go for dancing?" I asked.

"Where?"

"At Club Cypher. It'll be fun. You can see me dancing and I can teach you too." I smiled as I finally found something to do with her.

"Oh, that'll be great. I've been to that club before." Mia got lost as she said that.

"You've been there?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Yeah..." she paused to think then continued. "Um... Vicky dragged me there once." She didn't seem sure about what she said but I let it go.

"How's Sunday?" I asked remembering that she had the art exhibition to go to on Saturday.

"Sunday is perfect." She gave me a big smile.

We talked for a while longer until our beverages finished. As we were about to leave, it began raining heavily.

[ Play media for better experience ]

"We should wait until it stops raining." I told her.

"No, lets walk in the rain." Mia suddenly seemed excited. Without a second thought, I followed her outside.

The warmness of the cafe swept away as soon as we stepped outside. It was pretty chilly and since Mia was wearing only a half sleeves t-shirt, I got worried. She leaned against a pole and stretched her arm forward. I was confused whether she wanted to hold my hand or not but I placed my hand into her palm slowly. To my surprise, she pulled me a little closer to her.

"Don't you just love the rain?" She asked, now holding my other hand too.

"Yes, Yes I do." I smiled. "Aren't you feeling cold? It's so chilly." She let go of my hands suddenly and wrapped her arms around herself.

"Yes, I'm freezing." She said shaking a little. I couldn't help but stroke her exposed upper arm with my hand. Her skin felt icy cold under my warm hand. "Let's go then." I said.

"Why do you want to go already?" Her arms were now placed on my shoulders and our bodies were almost touching. A chill of nervousness swept across me as I placed my hands gently on her waist.

"You'll catch a cold..." I told her. "And I don't have a jacket to give you." I added, realising I could take off my shirt and give it to her.

"You're too sweet. Okay let's go." She finally agreed.

There was no electricity due to the heavy rain, so we headed up the stairs with the phone torch on. I held her hand as we climbed up to the tenth floor. She constantly tumbled and fell towards me, forcing me to hold her by the waist.

As we reached our floor, she leaned against the wall to catch her breath. "Will you be fine alone? You can sleep with m- I mean you can sleep at our place." I asked hoping she hadn't noticed the word slip.

"I'll be fine Jimin." She assured me, taking out her keys and turning on her phone's torch.

As she unlocked the door, I leaned towards her, breathing into her hair. "I can stay here with you if you want." I said, hoping she'd say "stay with me".

As I said that, she turned and looked at me. Our faces dangerously close. We stared into each other's eyes until she broke the silence.

"Stay until I fall asleep."

***