War of Hormone

*Jimin's point of view*

When I woke up, Mia had already left. I rubbed my eyes as I sat on my bed that was still covered in chocolate. I felt like lying down there for the rest of the day. Instead, I took a shower since I was still covered in chocolate too.

I was happy and sad simultaneously as I sat down for breakfast.

"Dude, that was some sexy shit last night. I mean she used fucking Nutella on you." Jungkook slapped my shoulder and sat next to me. I did not want to respond so I sat there quietly.

"So from where else did she lick the chocolate off of you? Namjoon smirked as he sat across me.

"Who knew she would do something like that." Taehyung commented too. The only person I wanted to talk about yesterday was Mia herself. I ate my pancake in silence.

"By the way, I'm so not touching this Nutella jar again." Jungkook laughed pointing at it.

"Let the boy eat in peace guys." Jin said annoyedly, hitting Jungkook with a spoon.

"Thanks hyung!" I said and the main door opened. It was Mia. It felt like my heart was going to burst with all the emotions that flooded in suddenly. Everyone gave her the I-know-what-you-did-last-night look but she didn't seem to care.

"Guys! I'm going to leave in a bit." She broke the awkward silence.

"Already?" Hoseok asked.

"Well yeah! The new owners will come by 5 pm so I want to clear the place before that. Just help me get my stuff to my new place and we can hang out there." She smiled. It depressed me to think of her leaving and it disappointed me a little as she thought of hanging out with all of us instead of just me. I was stuffing my pancake when she took my name and I looked at her with my mouth full.

"Will you drive me to the new apartment?" She asked coming close to me. My heart began racing like a bullet. I swallowed quickly and replied. "Yes, of course!"

"Thanks!" She stroked my cheek with her hand and left.

"Fuck! She's so into you bro!" Jungkook shouted in my face.

"Hmm?" I gave a fake smile and went after her.

I entered her apartment as the door was open and the boxes were piled against it. She was in her room looking for something.

I was waiting for her to mention something about last night but she didn't. I did not know what to say either so I carried her things downstairs to the car. The guys got the rest of the boxes and put them in the trunk.

"You guys coming?" She asked everyone. I was already sitting in the driving seat with the engine running.

"We'll come in a while. You get settled first." Hoseok hugged her and everyone else agreed.

She got in the car and I drove in silence. The drive to her new apartment didn't take too long but she didn't speak at all. I was wondering whether she regretted what happened last night or it meant nothing to her.

The apartment was already furnished. We piled all her boxes in the corner of her lounge and sat on the sofa. There was an awkward silence which Mia broke as she began talking to Vicky on the phone. She invited her over too. After the call ended, I finally asked her.

"Do you regret making out with me yesterday?" Before she could reply to me, the bell rang. She opened the door and everyone was there. They all entered, laughing and chatting. Being annoyed, I laid back into the couch. Soon everyone was busy with each other and Mia was talking to Hoseok.