Airplane

*Jimin's point of view*

I was extremely tired and couldn't fall asleep. The flight wasn't too long but I felt uneasy throughout. I shifted and turned into my seat making the man sitting next to me, look at me in annoyance.

The plane had taken off. I scrolled through Mia's pictures while listening to the playlist she had made for me. Suddenly, my eyes caught the lit no smoking sign in front, making me think.

How did Yoongi know Mia smokes?
Why did he think I didn't know about it?
Was he trying to expose her in front of me?
But why would he do that...?
Does Yoongi know more about Mia than I do?

I shook my head and took off my earphones, trying to get rid of the thoughts.

"What's bothering you kid?" The man sitting next to me asked.

"Sorry... I'm just tired." I lied.

"Something is clearly bothering you, since you're sighing constantly." He said observantly.

"If your friend knows that your girlfriend smokes and if he thinks you don't already know, what does that mean?" I asked cluelessly.

"So that's what's bothering you?" The man smirked. "Well, it could mean a few things. Either your friend knows her more than you do, or your girlfriend has secrets or..." he paused and said, "Or maybe they're together behind your back."

My face turned into a frown upon hearing the last sentence. I knew Mia likes me so much, she would never cheat on me. I let her do everything, I never complained. But... am I bad in bed? Or a bad kisser? I thought, feeling hurt.

"Don't get worried now. If you trust your girlfriend, ask her straightaway." The man interrupted my thoughts.

"Hmm!" I replied sadly, peeling off a sticker from the armrest. "I'm Jimin, by the way, nice to meet you." I gave a fake smile.

"Nice to meet you too Jimin. I'm Andrew." He smiled back.

The thoughts haunted me for the rest of the flight but I listened to the playlist, focusing on the good moments I had with Mia.

*

As I got out of the airport, the guys were waiting for me. I wondered why Mia didn't come to pick me up but Hoseok told me immediately, "Mia had a meeting to attend, she said she'll come over as soon as she's done."

"Oh!" I tried to smile, getting into the car.

Even though I was tired, I spent some time with the guys, telling them about my grandfather. I was too eager to meet Mia and it had been four hours since I got back. I felt restless and everyone realised why.

"She'll come dude, calm down!" Yoongi said annoyedly. Since before I had left, he had been acting weirdly and it was making me more curious now.

I went into my room which was a mess as usual. I noticed my perfume bottle away from where it was usually kept and put it back in place. Since Mia was coming over, I finally cleaned up the room so she wouldn't have to sit in the mess as always. Just when I was done, the door bell rang, making me run to open it.

"Jimin!" Mia pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged her back, wrapping my arms tightly around her waist. I was filled with emotions, mostly happiness because I was finally with her.

Jungkook closed the door, making us move a little. "Oh God you two! Get a room!" He laughed, pushing us towards my bedroom.

We let go of each other, went inside my room and talked about my grandfather for a while. We were sitting in silence when I finally said.

"I missed you so much Mia!" The thought that maybe I was not good enough made me do what I did at that moment. As Mia opened her mouth to speak, I pulled her into a kiss. I started with sliding my tongue into her mouth, remembering how I had thought of doing it. I rolled my tongue making hers move as a response. I nibbled on her lips, gradually moving down to her neck and biting the skin. I sucked on it hard as she ran her fingers through my hair, grabbing a hand full.

Mostly, by this time, Mia would have pushed me down into the bed and climbed on top of me. But at the moment, she let me take control. It made me nervous and I hoped that she was enjoying it. As I lay on top of her, kissing her lips, I unbuttoned her shirt slowly. I dragged my lips down all the way from her collarbone to her stomach, making her breathe heavily. As I kissed her back up to her neck, I swiped both my hands on her shoulders, making her bra straps fall to her arms. I stopped just for a second to meet her gaze which looked shocked and calm at the same time. Mia wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me down on her making me meet her lips. She pushed me out of the kiss and finally spoke.

"Jimin?"

I stared into her questioning eyes and asked, "Was I good?"

"Yeah babe! Why're you asking?" She smiled, cupping my cheeks in her palms.

"Because I feel like I suck." I sighed, worrying again, about what Andrew had said.

"No you don't! Did I make you feel that?" She asked pouting a little.

"No... but I don't... I don't want any guy to take you away from me because I'm a bad kisser." It felt stupid as soon as it came out of my mouth.

"You're not a bad kisser! And no one can take me away from you. I won't let that happen." Mia smiled as I plunged onto the bed next to her.

I tried hard not to ask her but I couldn't help it, "Mia? How did Yoongi know that you smoke?" I closed my eyes, trying to avoid eye contact with her.

"He saw me smoking on the stairs of the previous apartment building. Before I met you." She replied calmly.

"Sorry, I was just curious." I apologised.

"It's okay." Mia smiled and got off the bed to go to the washroom.

I thought that my worries would be at ease after knowing but that man's words still lingered inside my mind. "Or maybe they are together behind your back."

I wanted to know if Yoongi liked Mia because one time before we both liked the same girl who chose me over him. But when he tried luring her to himself, she eventually left me for him.

***