Are You Happy Now?

*Jimin's point of view*

I woke up around eight in the morning, covered in blood, remembering last night. I was still angry but Mia not being there worried me. I went out of the room to look for her and get myself some water.

I found Mia sleeping on the couch without a pillow or a blanket. I wanted to carry her to the bed but I was still mad at her. The blood was still on her body too.

Thinking back to last night, I don't know what had gotten into me. Maybe I shouldn't have been so mad at her. I should have hear her out. I know Yoongi and Hoseok since really long. Yoongi may have taken away a girl from me before but that didn't mean he couldn't like the same girl as me. He did meet Mia before me after all. Maybe I was just too selfish to want to have her.

And honestly, I had never seen Hoseok with a girl. He never dated anyone and neither did he have girl friends. Maybe Mia was someone he could confide in. I was just too jealous that she told him everything and not me. And I still wonder what it could have been that Yoongi knew and I didn't.

I was sitting beside Mia on the floor with a glass of water. I bend forward and kissed her cheek lightly so she wouldn't feel it. I had turned our relationship into a mess and now I had no idea how to fix it. Even though I still felt hurt by her, I still wanted to make things right.

I was staring at her, lost in my thoughts when she opened her eyes and stared back at me. We stared at each other in silence for a while.

"Jimin." She finally said. She got up suddenly and continued, "How long have you been awake for? Did you have breakfast? You should eat before leaving." She pinned her hair into a messy bun and strode towards the kitchen.

As she mentioned, it reminded me that my dad was sick and I had to go home to my parents. I went into the kitchen where Mia had started making an omelet. She worked swiftly and I watched her. It seemed like she had forgotten about what had happened last night. She still hadn't cleaned up and was making breakfast for me. I wanted to hug her from the back but I couldn't figure out my feelings. I was mad at her but I still wanted her.

I was sitting on the kitchen counter. Mia arranged the omelet, bread and coffee in front of me and went into her room. Since I was starving, I ate quickly before she came out of the shower and dressed.

She was running around the house, placing things here and there when I caught her in the lounge. "Uh, Mia, thanks for the breakfast." I said with a slight smile.

"No problem, Ji..." she stopped and said, "So you're leaving... how many days will you stay there?" I suddenly had the urge to snap at her and say, "Why? So you can get more time with Yoongi and Hoseok?" But instead I just replied,

"Maybe a week or two."

"I hope your dad gets well soon. So don't worry, it's good you're going there for a while... away from here." Her eyes began tearing up when she said that.

"Thanks! Um... I'll go now, bye!" I turned and got to the door quickly.

"Jimin?" Just before I opened the door, she called out from right behind me.

"Hmm?" I turned around.

"I..." She stopped to take a deep breath, trying to stop herself from crying. Instead of saying anything, she pushed me against the door slowly, placing her hand on my chest. I could tell by her eyes that she wanted to kiss me and I argued with myself whether I should let her. She kept moving her face forward, tempting me to pull her into a kiss.

There were tears in her eyes as she whispered, "I'll miss you." I didn't want to leave things unsolved and tensed between us, but I had to. Mia suddenly grabbed my neck and pulled me closer, placing her lips on mine.

She kissed me ever so softly, unlike the way she always did. It felt different but good. I stood straight with my arms hanging on either sides of me. I didn't want to hold her waist because there would be no coming out of it right now.

Mia's fingers tangled and stroked through my hair tensely until she let go. She stared into my eyes expecting me to say something.

"Bye, Mia! I'll see you later... I guess!" Before I could let my feelings get in the way, I left her apartment.

*

Hoseok's point of view

When I woke up in the morning, Yoongi was still asleep. I pulled him up from the neck of his t-shirt.

"Get up you asshole! Tell me what the fuck happened last night." I yelled into his face, making him open his hungover eyes.

"Ugh, what is it! Go away Hoseok, my head is hurting." He said, sleepily.

"Tell me what happened, Yoongi. What the fuck did you say to Jimin? TELL ME, ASSHOLE!" I yelled at him again, making him wake up finally.

"Why am I the one being questioned?" Yoongi asked, shoving away Hoseok's hands. "Ask Jimin! He is the one who gets the girl every fucking time. And you have been up on it too. But I am being blamed, haha!" He laughed, making me more angry.

"What the fuck do you mean? Tell me clearly!"

"Dude!" Yoongi started. "I liked Mia before you and Jimin got back. But as usual, the moment Mia met Jimin, she fell for him. I tried talking to her but she thought I'm arrogant. But then I found out something about her which she didn't want Jimin to know. So she sort of became friends with me so I'd keep it a secret. I tried telling her that I like her, but she told me she loves Jimin." He paused to see my reaction, then continued. "I was drunk yesterday, I ended up at her house. Jimin saw me and got mad and then I don't know man, I left."

"What did you find out about Mia? Jimin mentioned it to me. He thought I knew too but I don't. So what is it?" I asked curiously.

"Ugh! It's just that she plays poker at Club Cypher. I play there too. I met her there. I don't know why she wanted to keep it secret but I guess just like how I didn't want you guys to know, she didn't want Jimin to know either."

"What! It shouldn't be a big deal. But why the hell were you saying I've been up on it?"

"Cmon man! You and Mia are so close. You're kissing her cheeks and cuddling her and what not. You like her too, don't you!" Yoongi stated.

"The hell? No man. I do like her but I have the decency to stay in my limits because I know she's with Jimin! Unlike you..."

"I fight for what I want! I'm not a coward like you and Jimin. That dumbass has no clue..." Yoongi began laughing but was interrupted.

"You're an asshole, Yoongi! You did this with Jimin, last time too. Find yourself someone else. Why are you always trying to be like Jimin?" I asked seriously.

"BECAUSE HE ALWAYS FUCKING GETS THE GIRL! He's too stupid to even know that she's hiding things from him. He blindly lets her do whatever the fuck she wants to do with him. I mean what the fuck does she see in him? Why do girls fall for him so easily. Ugh!" He shouted.

"He's a soft-hearted, sweet person, Yoongi. Girls like guys like that. Maybe if you try being yourself, you'll find someone who'll like you."

"Whatever man! I'm done with Jimin and I'm done with you. Mia can go fuck whoever she wants. I don't even want to be with her anymore." Yoongi snapped.

"Yeah! You wanted to be with her just because she likes Jimin. You're such an asshole! You just wanted her to leave Jimin. God!" I made a disgusted face at him.

"Whatever! Get lost man. Let me sleep!" Yoongi turned his back towards me and close his eyes.

"Asshole!" I said in almost a whisper and left his room.

As I went out, I noticed Jimin packing his things in his room. As soon as he saw me, he paused and said, "Hoseok, I'm leaving. My dad is not well. So I'm going back home. I'll be back in a week or so. Tell the others."

He continued packing his things and left with just a simple "bye".

***