Euphoria

*Mia's point of view*

I hated feeling so weak. I wanted to heal quickly even though everyone was always helping me. I couldn't believe that Jimin still wanted to be with me after what I put him through. I thought he'd hate me more. Yoongi had left the city by the time I gained consciousness and I didn't know how to feel about that.

I took a cold shower and came out of the washroom to find Jungkook standing in front of me. I tugged on the pink towel, embarrassed by my skinny body. "Oh sorry, I was looking for my jacket." He looked away. "It's alright, where is Jimin?" "He went out to get something. He'll be back soon." I could see that Jungkook saw me as a helpless person and it made me feel worst. I changed into Jimin's sweatpants and hoodie which was too big for me, hiding my boney structure.

*Jimin's point of view*

Mia was sitting on the bed, scrolling through her phone when I entered with a few shopping bags. "Hey babe! I got you new clothes. Get ready, I'm taking you out." I took out the shimmery black top and a pair of black shorts that I'd bought for her. "Where are we going? And I'm too skinny now, I won't look good in these clothes babe." She looked at me sadly. "C'mon babe, you can't just hide your body under my clothes. And you look stunning in anything you wear." I smiled at her as she took the clothes and changed. Even though they were extra small size, they were still a little baggy on her. She wrapped her arms around herself and smiled slightly. "I look weird, Jimin. My legs..." Before she could argue, I gave her a kiss and stroked her cheek. "You look beautiful." She blushed and turned towards the dressing table to apply eyeliner and lipstick. She did look beautiful and I was excited for the night.

I drove us to the restaurant where the guys were waiting for us. Mia walked beside me anxiously as people looked towards us. I held her by the waist which made her smile and she pinned her hair behind her ear. "Happy birthday Mia!" The guys shouted as we entered the room that I had booked. Jungkook and Taehyung threw the confetti at Mia. She stood awkwardly for a bit then said, "Oh, thank you guys. I forgot it was my birthday." "Happy birthday babe! You know I'd never forget your birthday." I kissed her cheek as Hoseok played the music.

Taehyung and Jungkook immediately pulled her and began dancing. Mia moved slowly, mostly watching them dance. It felt good to see her smiling and enjoying herself. Namjoon and Vicky arrived shortly too and the girls got busy amongst themselves. "It's good we planned this for Mia. She's been in the house for so long." Jin said. "Yes and she's been so conscious about her body. She keeps saying she's too skinny and looks weird." I said while looking at her. "Well she has become skinny though." Namjoon agreed. "I think she still looks hot." Jungkook said and we all laughed. "I tell her everyday that she looks beautiful because I think she does." As I said that, they all said "aww" together which made me blush. "Well I'm glad everything is alright now." Hoseok smiled.

After dinner, as Mia cut the cake, Taehyung made the video. Since the cake was too creamy, as she gave it to me, it slipped from her hands and as I took it in my mouth, some of it smudged over my lips. To my surprise, in front of everyone, she grabbed my face with her cake hand and sucked onto my lips, wiping the cake away. Despite everyone's eyes on us, he kissed me until my lips were completely clean. It instantly reminded of the first time she had kissed me after spreading Nutella on my lips, that too she had done while everyone was watching us. She let go of my face and wiped her fingers and my cheek with a tissue. "Damn, that was sexy." Jungkook spoke, making Mia blush a little. While Vicky cut the cake into pieces, Mia grabbed my arm and pulled me. "Dance with me." She smiled and gestured Taehyung to play the music.

He'd played a slow song so she wrapped her delicate arms around my neck while I held her waist. This too reminded me of when we danced at the club. She smiled gorgeously as we swayed to the beat. "You're enjoying." I said. "Yes! Thank you for this, Jimin. And thank you for being with me even after everything that happened." I could see some sadness in her eyes. "I love you, Mia. I'll always be with you, no matter what. I promise." "I love you too Jimin. I never want to leave your side, ever." She rested her head on my shoulder. "I've been meaning to ask you... well you're already living at my place... but will you move in with me?" Mia pulled back in my arms to face me and smiled. "Yes, Jimin! I will." We both stared in each other's eyes, smiling and moving to the music.

- End

***

______________________________________________

Thank you for reading.
I hope you enjoyed the story.
Please leave a comment whether you liked it or not :)

Blood, Sweat & Tears | Jimin   [republished]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें