“And why is that not good Sujin?” Namjoon questioned seeing as he was the only one who had heard me.

“Because, that’s a sign. A sign that you guys have something that my father wants. Me.”

“What?! How is a hat a ‘sign’, and how do you know that?” Jin yelled, snatching the hat from Yoongi’s hands.

I was about to respond, but suddenly, the memory played through my head so I could see it clearly myself.

Appa seemed nervous. He kept going to work, which was already unusual, but he went early and stayed late.

“Appa, when are you going to be home?” I asked, tugging on my sleeve to make it cover my cold hands.

“Whenever I get there brat. Where’s your Eomma?” he said angered by my call.

“She said that there was an important appointment she had to get to at her doctor’s. Eomma left and said to call you if you weren’t here in 20 minutes.”

“Ugh, fine brat, I should be home in around 5 minutes. Go wait outside if you really want to see me that badly.”

“Okay! Bye Appa, see you in a few minutes!” I said, heading out the front door after placing the phone down. Outside there was a baseball cap on the door mat. I had picked it up, waiting for Appa to come. Sure enough, after a few minutes he pulled into the driveway.

“Appa!” I squealed while running over to him, hugging his legs.

“Get off me you brat- oh, what do you have there?” he questioned, pointing to the hat.

“I found this hat on the door mat, you’re really silly Appa, leaving your hat outside.” I smiled handing him the hat. Appa’s eyes went wide, he frantically looked around the street and found we were alone.

“No, no, no.” Appa muttered, moving to go inside the house. “Why do they want the money so soon? I should still have three months… Then they go and leave the sign saying ‘You have something we want, you’ve got a month before we come and take it forcefully!’ Stupid Mafia!” he mocked, sitting on the couch with a sigh.

“What do you mean Appa?”

“I mean that I might not be able to pay my debts! Get out of my sight, you’re no use to me,” he sneered. I obeyed, heading up to my room to finally sleep.

I was slowly getting used to the flashbacks, so I decided not to mention that I just had one, just tell the members what I remembered. When I was done explaining, the members stared at me in shock.

“I told you, he wants me back. He followed us home.”

“Can’t we file a police report about that?” Jimin asked. “It’s a type of threat, I think.”

“No,” Sejin shook his head. “They won’t believe it just because we found a hat on our door. There’s not enough evidence to convict someone of a crime. And either way, if we told them it was a sign of a Mafia member they wouldn’t believe it either. Considering we aren’t even in the Mafia, technically we shouldn’t even know anything about it.”

“What?” I cried.

“It’s alright. We will figure this out together. We won’t let anything happen-”

“But he wants her back!” Hoseok shouted, clearly scared as well. “This guy, is like a maniac. Sejin, tell us what we should do.”

“I’m not so sure myself. I could talk to the company-”