A Love So Pure (OS)

Začať od začiatku

Omkara smiles at her, "That I will try."

"That you will try? Does that mean you won't try to love me?" Gauri asks.

Omkara looks at her shocked, "No... I didn't mean..."

"I was just joking." Gauri says laughing."I will leave you to your packing." Gauri tells him then she hesitates for a while then leans towards him and hugs him.

He doesn't hug her back. She gently kisses him on his cheek. "Be safe and be happy." With that she walks out.

2004

Omkara was home for his first holiday after a year. After catching up with his parents about the last one year, he finally goes to his room to rest. He was about to take a nap when he hears a knock on the door. He opens the door expecting his mother and gets shocked seeing Gauri.

"Hey, Gauri."

"Hello Cadet Leader Omkara Singh Oberoi. Heard you were back, thought I will come and see you." Gauri says smiling happily at him as she looked at his face lovingly.

"Come in." Gauri walks in and notices Omkara nervously rubbing his hands.

"I love your military hair cut!" Gauri tells him smiling, "It's suits you."

"Thank you."

They remained silent as Gauri happily smiled at him while he awkwardly smiled at her.

"So... how are you?" Omkara asks her.

"Still in love with you. You? Any change in attitude?" seeing the casual way she had asked him, he also in a casual way shakes his head in no with a small smile. "Hmmm... thought maybe living without seeing me might have caused some divine revelations." Gauri says chuckling though he could see the disappointment on her face. "I guess I will leave. You take your rest. I'll irritate you in the evening with my loud music." Gauri tells him smiling.

Then she starts to leave when Omkara stops her, "Gauri..."

Gauri turns to him smiling, "Yes?"

"I don't think I'll ever... don't wait for me." Omkara tells her as gently as he could.

"The fact that I am waiting for you, is it affecting your life in any way?" Gauri asks him.

"No."

Then she starts smiling at him, "Then why do you have to simply give your opinion?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I love you. Ever since I can remember, I have loved you." Gauri tells him.

"You don't know anything about me." Omkara tells her irritated.

"Just because you don't know anything about me that doesn't mean I don't know anything about you. Maybe I do know you well." Gauri tells him.

When he remains silent she says, "Bye."

2006

Omkara walks out of the airport as he looked for his Dad.

"OM! Over here!" Gauri waves at him excitedly.

"Gauri?" Omkara smiles as he walked towards her happily.

"Are you here to pick someone?" Omkara asks.

"Yes. I am here to pick Lieutenant Omkara Singh Oberoi."

"You are here to pick me?" Omkara asks amazed and impressed that she knew what position he was in the army.

"Yes." Gauri says as she walked with him to her car. She opens the boot for him and he keeps his luggage inside.