One Night...

Thanks to all voting and commenting on the previous story. I'm so sorry that I couldn't reply to the comments, it had been a busy week.

Previous Story : Balika Vadhu/Child Marriage. (Published on 08 – Sep – 2021)

I have been working on a story for the last few days, but I kind of lost interest in it, as it was pretty dull. So, I wanted to take a break from that and I remembered this story idea that @pqwert207 had suggested long back where she wanted me to write a story where hero and heroine have an age gap of 10 years and are in an arranged marriage. So, I thought I'll write a looooooong drabble on it. 😊

Three things before you read this story.

1. the story has a couple with an age gap of 10 years, and teenaged heroine, so, if you have issues with that then please don't read the story.

2. I've seen an actor calling his wife "Bacha" I thought it was a sweet endearment like how some Malayali husband calls his wife "Molee". So, in this story, a few times I have used that endearment, in one or two places. If you feel weird or uncomfortable with that, then please don't read the story.

3. This doesn't have much of a story, it is just a random scribblings of a day from a couple's life.

"I am home!" Gauri cheerfully says as she walked into her home.

Jhanvi frowns seeing her. "Where were you, Gauri? how many times we tried calling you?"

"What happened?" Gauri asks confused as she checked her mobile. "I went for a movie and I had put my phone on silent. 17 missed calls from Mom, 5 from Shivaay bhaiyya, 9 from Dad, 3 from Rudy bhaiyya, 11 from Anika Bhabhi and 1 from Om?" Gauri reads out it shock. "What happened? Is everything alright?"

"You were late! You usually come by 4 and now it is 11. And you had sent the driver home saying you will come by yourself."

"Sorry." Gauri regretfully says.

Jhanvi shakes her head. "You should inform before you go like that, right? do you know how worried we were? Tej was going to call the police."

"Awww... sorry, mom." Gauri hugs her as she kissed her. "But I told Priyu when she called me. I told her to tell everyone, didn't you tell them, Priyu?" Gauri asks as she turned to her 4 years old niece.

Priyu in reply ties her hands on her chest and looks away.

"Why is Priyu angry?" Gauri asks cutely as she walked to her best friend in her husband's home.

"I'm katti." Priyu replies.

"Why? What did chachi do?" Gauri asks shocked.

"Humph."

"Oh, is that why, she went to Om? to tell him that you went for a movie?" Anika asks curiously.

"YES!" Priyu replies to her mother angrily.

"And what happened?" Gauri asks her curiously.

"He screamed at me!" Priyu says angrily.

Gauri gasps in shock. "He did?"

"Yes! I will not talk to you!"

"But I didn't scream at you, Priyu." Gauri tells her making puppy face.

"And I told you not to go to Om. he is in a terrible mood." Shivaay tells his daughter.

"But chachi told me to tell everyone." Priyu argues angrily.

"What happened? Why is Om angry?" Gauri asks curiously.

"Some employee messed up in office and one shipment is stuck at the port. If he is not able to submit all the papers and get it moving by tomorrow morning, he won't be able to deliver the order in time then he will have to pay a penalty of 1 million." Shivaay explains to her.