Bhabhi

Hello everyone,

Thanks to all for commenting on the previous story, You Are Mine (Posted on 26- Jun - 2022)

This is not a love story. I just wanted to write a family drama. Don't know why... there are a few concepts/characters that I wish to write in the future but have no story ideas for it. Like,

A heroine who is a bimbo and remains a bimbo where the hero loves her without her having to change herself to be "worthy of him".

A typical cliché story where the hero and heroine are married and due to a misunderstanding, the hero believes that she cheated on him and a leap with hero realizing his mistake while she is raising their baby.

I want to explore the relation between Narasimha Mannadiar and Mythili from the Malayalam movie Dhruvam.

Another relation I want to explore is the relation between Arjun and Subhalakshmi from the movie Thalapathi.

Another one is Prathapan and Surya from Aparatha. (this is the one I really want to write).

And the story of a Bhabhi is also one I wanted to write. So, I thought I will try writing it. I hope, you guys like this story. this is a light read without much drama.

Gauri was running around as she cleaned up along with the servants.

"Suha..." Gauri calls out to her young sister-in-law. "Can you please stop being on your mobile and help me clean up the place?"

"One minute, Bhabhi." Suhana replies as she remained engrossed in her phone. "I'm looking at the photos from last night's party."

"You can do that later too. Your bhai..."

"Bhabhi..." Rudra calls her as he ran in.

"What?" Gauri asks as she turned to him distracted.

"Stop cleaning up."

"Rudra, look at this place!" Gauri tells him exasperated.

"My friends are calling. They want to come over tonight also." Rudra excitedly tells her.

"What?" Gauri asks shocked.

"Let's party!" Rudra excitedly tells her.

"Two nights, we have been partying." Gauri reminds him. "Haven't you had enough?" Gauri asks shocked.

"Bhabhi, you were dancing whole night to kesariya." Rudra reminds her.

"I like that song." Gauri shrugs.

"One more night. Tomorrow, I will clean up the place." Rudra tells her. "Let's party, Bhabhi!"

"Have you gone crazy, Rudy?" Gauri asks him in shock.

"Oh you don't know?" Suhana asks Rudra.

"What?" Rudra asks confused.

"Your brother is coming back." Gauri informs him getting back to cleaning.

"He is?" Rudra asks shocked.

"Yeah. His PA had called Bhabhi."

"Why can't he come back on the day he tells us he is going to?" Rudra asks shocked. "He said day after. Why is he coming early?"

"He finished his meeting." Gauri replies with a shrug.

"It is so much fun when General Saab is not here." Rudra mutters disappointed.

"I know!" Suhana replies equally disappointed.

"You two!" Gauri says exasperated. "Both of you get off your asses and clean the place."