Handcuffed!!!

Thanks to all for voting and commenting for the previous story.

As the students hung around in class in small groups and talked waiting for the teacher to join them, Ishana walks in with Ridhima.

"Sshh... Om look." Rudra softly whispers to him as he pointed at Ridhima.

Om curiously turns to look at the new girl and whistles approvingly.

"Hey Ishu!" Om calls out to her excitedly catching Gauri's attention. Gauri turns to look at Ishana wondering why Om was showing too much interest in Ishana and seeing the hot girl with her Gauri rolls her eyes, Om will be Om. Shaking her head she turns to Svetlana and continues to talk to her.

"Who do we have here?" Om asks Ishana as he pushed Rudra a little away making space for Ridhima in the middle.

"Hey everyone! This is Ridhima... she is the new exchange student." Ishana informs them. "And Ridhima, this is Om, Rudra, Gauri, and Svetlana my friends."

"Hi." Ridhima wishes with a smile.

"Exchange student? How nice. Tell me all about your college and life." Om tells her as he offered her his hand and patting the seat next to him.

Ridhima chuckles seeing his eagerness and takes his hand and moves to sit next to him.

Om starts outrageously flirting with her while others watched on. "Ishu darling... why are you standing? Sit with me." Om says as he casually pushed Rudra out of the seat.

"What the... ?" Rudra turns to him pissed and stops mid-sentence noticing that Om was again busy with Ridhima and now Ishana while Ishana remained a little reserved with him and Ridhima flirted back with him.

Few minutes later, Gauri gets called to the staff room and she leaves and seeing that Svetlana was now standing simply, Om invites her to join his little party.

"You are one lucky bastard. You know that?" Rudra asks half admiringly and half jealous.

Om chuckles it off and tries to divide his attention between Ridhima, Ishana and Svetlana equally.

"Why do you flirt so much, Om?" Svetlana asks in exasperation.

"You are so beautiful, how can I not flirt with you, sweetheart?" Om asks her with a sexy smile.

Svetlana rolls her eyes in reply.

"I don't mind your flirting." Ridhima says as she softly ran her finger on his cheek.

"Trust me when I tell you this, you don't want to be touching him." Ishana tells her in a warning tone.

"He is cute." Ridhima says shrugging as she smiled at him.

"Oh! Thanks sweets." Om replies winking at her.

Ridhima giggles prettily as she swatted him.

Few minutes later, Gauri walks in and announces, "Ma'm is on leave. This hour is free."

Many students walk out while some remained to chit-chat. Gauri walks towards her place and sits there.

Seeing Gauri walk past them, Ishana turns to Rudra and puts up two fingers slyly.

Rudra shakes his head and whispers to her, "Under 1 min."

"You are on." Ishana tells him challengingly.

Meanwhile noticing that Gauri didn't join them, Om turns back to look at her and sees her sitting on her place and writing something.

"Excuse me, my lovelies." Om graciously says and gets up and walks off without waiting for a reply.