Child Marriage 3 - Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Hello everyone,

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story. Bhabhi (Posted on 26 - Sep - 2022)

Just wanted to clarify, I am against child marriage, but I just keep getting ideas like these. I am not glorifying it or supporting it. My true feelings for child marriage was expressed in Wedding Vows and Balika Vadhu. Have categorized these into a series.

Child Marriage 1 – Jab Miya Biwi...

Child Marriage 2 – Balika Vadhu

In this story, they are not children, but since they are under age, I'm putting it in the category of "Child Marriage."

Please note

Couple of times, I kept changing the back story and going back and editing out what I had rewritten, and tried my best to keep the story correct and organized. please forgive if there are any inconsistency.

Omkara stops the car in front of his mother's childhood home. He gets out of the car and walking around the car, he opens the boot and take out his bag. He puts his bag on his shoulder and picks his laptop bag. He closes the boot and walks to the house.

He takes out his mobile and calls his mother as he waited for someone to open the door.

"Hello Omkara... Did you reach?" Jhanvi asks as she answered the call.

"Yeah, Mom. Have you guys decided when you will come?" Omkara asks as Gauri opened the door for him.

"We'll come soon. you let me know how Papa is doing." Jhanvi tells him.

"Okay."

"Remember to submit all the documents for your course. your class is starting in a week, so don't forget."

"But Mom, when Nanu is like this, how can I go to UK?" Omkara asks her sadly.

Jhanvi didn't say anything for a while. "Let's see, Omkara. even Nanu would want you to go. Anyway, let me know what is the situation there."

"Okay. talk to you later." Omkara replies hanging up and turns to Gauri. "Where is Nanu and Nani?"

"In their room." Gauri replies to him.

Nodding Omkara walks to his nanu's room while Gauri closed the door.

***********

He sees his Nani sitting next to his Nanu who was sleeping. Leaving his bag at the bedroom door, Omkara walks into the bedroom.

"Nani..." Omkara softly whispers to her.

Nani turns to him and asks with a gentle smile. "Om... you reached?"

Omkara walks to her and takes her extended hand in his. Then he leans down and hugs her. Omkara looks at his grandfather who was in his deathbed now. "How is he?"

"Not good." Nani says sadly. "He was crying till now."

"Is he in pain?" Omkara asks her in concern.

"It's not that." Nani replies shaking her head sadly as she looked at her husband.

"Then?" Omkara asks confused.

"He is filled with guilt."

"Guilt?"

"Unfulfilled promise." Nani replies as she looked beyond Omkara.

Curious, Omkara turns back and looks behind him to see Gauri at the door. seeing him looking at her, Gauri turns around and leaves the room. Omkara curiously looks back at his grandmother. "Gauri?"