Anchor

Hello everyone...

How are you all?

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story.

Andekhi Anjaani : Epilogue (Posted on 01- May - 2022)

This is a supernatural story. Omkara is a werewolf in this. I am using some creative liberties and letting my werewolves have the power of compulsion/mind control and some other things as well.

The title of the story is inspired from Teen Wolf.

Please Note: Since I wanted to go with a cool/hot Dad, I'm going with the hottest Dad from ITV history, Ronit Roy

And a warning, the supernatural elements of this story is not romanticized as my previous supernatural stories. Some might find it dark.

Gauri keeps out her dress for the next day and double checks if she has everything ready. Satisfied she sighs.

"Are you excited for your first day of work?" Richa asks her.

Gauri turns to her and nods in confusion.

"You are still not happy?" Richa asks her exasperated.

Gauri sighs sadly as she looked away.

"You've been desperate to get a job and now you got it, you're still not happy?" Richa asks her shocked.

Sadly, Gauri walks to the window and says, "I just don't know."

"Gauri, I think you should consult a doctor." Richa tells her in concern.

Gauri looks into the darkness of the night.

"For no apparent reason you are sad. You are depressed. You should see a doctor. They will be able to help you." Richa tells her gently.

"I feel I don't belong here. I feel this is not my place." Gauri tells her melancholically.

"Gauri, you're an orphan and have lived all your life in an orphanage. So, you will have this longing to belong. It is true but you need to get help. It has come to a point where nothing is making you happy." Richa tells her worriedly. "I'm really worried for you."

"Doctor is not what I need." Gauri stubbornly says.

"Then what?" Richa asks her fed up.

As if in answer they hear a wolf howl in distance.

Instantly Gauri feels a sense of relief and longing fill her.

"This place is getting infected with wolves." Richa says in worry. "Every night I'm hearing them."

"It is one wolf." Gauri tells her.

"How do you know?" Richa asks her baffled.

"It sounds the same."