Professor Student Series 2 - Woh Humsafar

Hello everyone...

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story, Tu Hi Tu (Posted on 26- Dec- 2021)

Title inspired from the song Woh Humsafar Tha.

I'm back with another Professor – Student romance. Let me warn you guys, this Omkara is not that ethical and righteous towards his profession like Professor Oberoi from Mere Humsafar.

"Hello..."

Hearing the greeting, Gauri looks up.

"Is this seat taken?"

"No." Gauri replies with an inviting smile and removes her bag from the seat.

The girl smiles at her and sits down. "I'm Bhavya." she says as she extended her hand out.

Gauri shakes her hand. "Gauri."

"Are you an old student of this college?" Bhavya asks her.

"No... I did under graduation in Bareilly." Gauri tells her.

"Even I am new here. I was worried whether I would get friends here." Bhavya tells her excitedly.

Gauri smiles hearing that. soon, they were chatting about their course, class and college when they hear the class fall silent. They curiously look up and sees that everyone had started standing up. Realizing their professor has come they also stand up.

"Sit down." Omkara says. "I'm Omkara Singh Oberoi, I'll be teaching you Mathematics."

Seeing her professor, Gauri gasps in shock. Her heart beating fast against her chest.

"What happened?" Bhavya asks seeing that Gauri was still standing.

Gauri turns to look at Bhavya then she turns again to look at Omkara and sees him staring at her in shock.

"Do you know him?" Bhavya asks curiously.

Quickly recovering, Gauri sits down without saying anything.

Rest of the period, Gauri just stared at her book without even looking up once. Her heart beating fast in panic, never having imagined that life was going to throw this twist at her.

The moment the bell rang, Gauri starts to leave the breath she was holding, and starting to relax.

"Gauri!" Omkara calls her.

Gauri looks up at him in panic, her heart beats increasing tenfold.

"Come with me." Omkara tells her and walks out of the class.

Gauri quickly hurries behind him. she sees him waiting for her and she walks towards him.

"You were supposed to call me." Omkara furiously reminds her.

"Please not here." Gauri worriedly requests him as she looked around.

Omkara looks around and sees that some students from the class were curiously looking at them. Omkara turns to Gauri and tells her, "After class, meet me at the car park."

Gauri nods. Omkara walks off.

Gauri walks back to the class and sees Bhavya curiously looking at her.

"Do you two know each other?" Bhavya asks her.

"My family knows his family." Gauri honestly tells her.

*********

Gauri worriedly walks to the car park and sees him waiting by a car and he looked furious. She could understand why he was furious and she couldn't fault him. he had explicitly told her to call him once she had got to Mumbai and she didn't, and she didn't know why she didn't call him.