Sundara & Sundari

Hello everyone....

How are you all?

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on my previous story.

Previous Story Twin Series 4 - Hum Bewafa Hargiz Na The (Posted On 9 – Jun - 2022)

This is just a crazy idea I got. This is a light hearted read. There isn't much story. just my another attempt at (long) drabble.

A quick question.

I have a story idea for Krish from Twin Series 4 - Hum Bewafa Hargiz Na The. If I EVER got around to writing that story, do you guys prefer that I write a story on "Krish" or I rename the characters to Omkara and Gauri like I did in my previous twin stories?

Omkara couldn't take his eyes off of her. this was not the first time he was seeing her. but this was the first time, she had taken his breath away. she was his father's friend's daughter and now, they were going to be related by marriage, his so-called­­ elder brother was marrying her elder sister.

She had been away at college and had just got back only recently but strangely they hadn't run into each other till today, the wedding day.

They grew up pretty much together but he had always considered her the kid because she was the youngest and he and his brother had their set of friends with whom he hung out with. He had pretty much ignored her with the kid status because she was younger to him by all of 4 years and now, he regretted it terribly. God, she is a true beauty.

Hearing his family call him, he goes to the mandap and sees that the marriage was commencing. His brother turns to look at him and he smiles at him and Shivaay smiles back, then his gaze turning back to his almost wife. Omkara could understand that, his own gaze going to her, she was standing with her family near the mandap, as she spoke to her friend.

He was watching her, when she looks at him, and seeing him, her eyes widen in surprise and she waves at him. he waves back. she turns to whisper something to her friend, but he just continued to look at her, dreaming of his life with her.

*********

Omkara was looking for her when, "Hi Omkara!"

Surprised, Omkara turns back and sees her smiling at him. "Hey!!!" Omkara says smiling excitedly.

"Long time!"

"Loooong looong time!" Omkara replies. "How have you been?"

"Good... and you? you know, I was asking jeeju about you the other day."

"Really?" Omkara asks her with a sexy smile.

"So, what's happening at your end?"

"Same old... you tell me?"

"Are you seeing someone?" she asks him with an excited whisper.

"No... why?" Omkara asks her with a flirty smile.

"Awesome!" she says excitedly.

"I know."

"I know someone who is perfect for you!"

"What?" Omkara asks, his smile dropping.

"Yeah, my best friend... there she is." She points at a girl and he doesn't bother to look, his gaze on her.

"I think she is perfect for you. You guys are so alike. I met her in college and ever since then I've been telling her that you guys are perfect for each other."

"Hmmm."

"Do you want to go on a date with her tomorrow?" she asks excitedly.

"No." Omkara says.