Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story. Trapped (posted on 30. May. 2023)

I seem to have run out of hurdles for my leads to cross that now, I am cooking up random and illogical hurdles.

Many might feel that this story is not going to happen in our current time. So, let us assume that this story is happening in the 80s or 90s hehehe. So, typical to the movies of that time, girl and boy sees each other, and fall in truly, madly and deeply in love.

 So, typical to the movies of that time, girl and boy sees each other, and fall in truly, madly and deeply in love

Since I couldn't come up with a title, I'm using the title of an old serial.

Will reply to PMs soon. A little busy.

Havent proofread.

"I would have stayed in my hostel, di." Gauri says as she walked to the bedroom with her sister.

"When we are here, how can you stay in hostel?" Ishana asks her. "Papaji and Mummyji insisted that you stay here."

Gauri sighs, her sister's in-laws were very conservative and conceited family. They found it a little disgraceful that their daughter-in-law's sister would stay in a hostel in the same town as them and had insisted that she stay with them.

"Dadi also stays in this room." Ishana informs her.

"I stay up late and wake up early to study, won't it disturb her?" Gauri asks in concern.

Ishana thoughtfully nods. "You can use the dining room to study or go to the terrace to study."

Gauri nods.

**********

Early in the morning, Gauri goes to the terrace to study. Last night, she had studied in the dining room and the people were constantly walking around and it was disturbing her, so, she decided to use the terrace to study.

Instead of getting a chair, Gauri gets a sheet and spread it on the floor and sit there and study.

She was engrossed in her studies when she hears the sound of metal clinging. Then she hears a man groaning.