Stranger in My Arms

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story.

The title is from a Lisa Kleypas book.

Gauri sleepily stretches her hand and gives up the effort when she felt weigh down by something heavy. She felt tired and rejuvenated at the same time, as if she had a full body massage. Gauri sighs as she opened her eyes sleepily and in a second her sleep left her completely when she saw a head full of hair on her chest. What? how? When?

Gauri's starts breathing fast realizing that she couldn't remember how she had ended up like this. Did she get married? But wasn't she supposed to get married tonight? Or did she already get married? Oh my god! She forgot her wedding. How could she forget her own wedding, like that?

"Erm... Dushyant." Gauri softly calls him. Then she stops belatedly wondering whether they decided to have their wedding night before their wedding? No, she would never humiliate her parents like that. And Dushyant wasn't the adventurous or passionate type. Then how?

She feels him moving sleepily. Only when he started stirring she realized that she had her arm wrapped around him while he had his head on her naked chest. God, she was naked. So was he. Gauri thought panicking, feeling him. God! She knew she had to be intimate with her husband, but she had never dreamt that they would be the type to do it on their wedding night. She looks around curiously and sees the room without any decorations. Damn! They did it the night before. Gauri felt guilt sweep through her for breaking her parents trust like this. She gulps in guilt.

"Hey." She hears a soft voice say.

His voice was so soft, it felt like a caress. Dushyant never spoke to her in that tone.

Gauri curiously looks at him, wanting to ask him for answers. Then her eyes go wide seeing a complete stranger instead of Dushyant. A stranger in her arms.

"You okay?" he asks her softly as he caressed her cheek at the tip of her lips.

Gauri gulps in shock willing her to wake up from her nightmare. She couldn't be roofied a day before her wedding. She couldn't. God wasn't that cruel.

Then his lips replaced his fingers. Before she could react or push him away, his fingers started doing delicious things to her body. Gauri finally realized without any ounce of doubt, that she might not recognize him, but her body did. There was no other explanation to the way her body violently exploded to his touches. Then all thoughts left her as she quickly wrapped her legs around and let him have his way with her.

Gauri was too shocked to react to what had happened. She couldn't remember a thing. The only thing she realized was that this was no nightmare. This was the reality. She had slept with a stranger the night before her wedding. She looks at the man and he was again settled on her chest as he carelessly caressed her arm. His touch was so distracting. She couldn't think with the way he was touching her.

"Erm."

He leans up with a smile as he settled next to her. Resting his head on his elbow, he smiled at her.

"Please leave." Gauri whispers to him.

His smile dropped. Then he started frowning in confusion, "You don't remember last night?"

"No."

"You were not that drunk." He informs her frowning at her.

"Please, leave."

"You are in my room."

Gauri quickly looks around in panic and realizes that this room was not like her hotel suite. The bathroom in her room was in the left while here it was to the right. She quickly sits up as she wrapped the blanket around her.