Twin Series 1 : Sum of All Kisses

Hello everyone.... I am back with a new one shot... I couldn't come up with a good title, so I stole the title from a book by Julia Quinn hehehehe.

Major warning, this story didn't come out the way I thought it would. This kinda is blah with very little logic.

Thank you all for voting and commenting on the previous story. I am sorry I am not replying to any of the comments, it is just that the free time I get I try to write something. Please forgive me for that but please do continue to comment and vote.

Haven't proofread it.

"What do you think?" Nitya asks as she lay on the bed with her sister as she looked at the photo.

"Hmmm." Gauri takes the photo from her and rolling over, lying on her stomach she looks at the photo. "Any idea who is who?"

"No." Nitya replies as she rolled over to lie on her stomach. "All we wanted was to marry twin brothers, right? They are good looking, rich and twins."

Gauri turns to her twin sister and says grinning, "Very good looking."

"I know." Nitya says excitedly.

Gauri giggles hearing her sister's excitement. Then she turns to look at the photo, scrutinizing the brothers. "They look identical like us."

"I know. Elder is Omkara by 3 minutes." Nitya informs her.

Gauri nods and says, "So, Shiv is for me and Omkara is for you."

"Now, we need to find out which is Omkara and Shiv in this." Nitya says.

"We'll meet them tomorrow anyways."

"Yeah."

**********

The next day, the Oberoi family had come to see the sisters. Within few minutes, their parents asked them to talk privately. They walk to the garden.

"Gauri?" Shiv asks in a soft voice as he looked at both Gauri and Nitya.

"Me... Shiv, right?" Gauri asks him.

"Yeah." Shiv replies.

Gauri smiles. "Let's talk there?" Gauri asks as she pointed to one end of the garden.

"Sure." Shiv says as he looked at Omkara and then he walks off with Gauri. Gauri also looks at her sister as she walked away.

Omkara turns to Nitya and says with a smile, "Hi."

Gauri was standing with Shiv as they wondered on what to talk. Curiously, her eyes wander to where her sister was and sees her standing with Omkara, even they didn't seem to be talking much.

"We weren't sure who was who in the photo." Shiv conversationally says.

"Even we did wonder." Gauri tells him amazed.

Shiv chuckles as he turned to look at his brother. Just then his brother also looks at him. They smile at each other.

Shiv turns to look at Gauri and sees her watching her sister. Her sister who was looking at her points to her that Shiv was looking at her. Gauri quickly turns to Shiv and sees him looking at her. She chuckles embarrassed and says, "Sorry."

Shiv smiles. "I don't think we can talk anything. We should just go back to them."

Gauri grins. "True."

They walk towards their siblings and finds them watching them with a smile as they chuckled embarrassed.

Gauri walks to her sister and quickly takes her outstretched hand in hers. Shiv casually keeps his hand over his Omkara's shoulder as they formed a circle.