Andekhi Anjaani : Epilogue

Eid Mubarak everyone.

I thought I will post a small story for you all as Eidi. Belated Ramadan Mubarak to all those who had wished me. Sorry for not replying earlier.

This part of the story has been one of the mostly demanded one. So, I hope to lives up to all your imagination.

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on previous story.

Previous Story : Rooth Na Jaana (Posted on 19-Jan-2022)

Will reply to PMs in a week or two.

Omkara restlessly sat in the living room waiting for his father to go to his room so he can go to his room where Gauri was waiting for him. it is so embarrassing to go to his bedroom for suhag raat when people were around.

Jhanvi comes down the stairs and sees Omkara sitting and looking through his phone. She sighs irately seeing how aloof her son was regarding his wife.

"Om, go sleep." Jhanvi tells him as she walked to him.

Finally! Omkara sighs relieved. Then composing himself, he asks his parents to hide his embarrassment. "Aren't you two sleeping?"

"We're going to sleep. you go. Gauri is waiting for you." Jhanvi tells him exasperated.

Nodding, Omkara gets up and walks to his room. his heart beating in excitement.

********

Omkara walks into his room and stops seeing his room decorated for suhaag raat. He eagerly looks for Gauri as he locked the bedroom door.

"Gauri?" he calls out to her as he walked to the bathroom door.

The door opens and Gauri pokes her head out. "Did you lock the door?"

Omkara nods his head in yes as he smiled at her.

"What took you so long?" Gauri asks him as she stepped out of the bathroom.

Omkara's breath gets caught in his throat seeing her wearing a skimpy nightdress that left nothing to imagination. It's not that he had to imagine anything, he knew each and every spot in her body, like she knew his.

Gauri smiles seeing the way he was looking at her. she walks to him as she teased him, "All these days, I made you wait and today you made me wait."

Omkara chuckles. "Dad was just sitting there. he wasn't leaving."

"How embarrassing!" Gauri says chuckling.

"I know." Omkara chuckles as he walked to her and pulls her towards him.

Gauri happily wraps her arms around him as she lovingly smiled at him.

"Nervous?" Omkara asks her gently.

Gauri smiles and shakes her head in negative. She moves towards him and takes his lips in hers and kisses him hungrily. "I've been waiting for this, more than you have." She confesses against his lips.

********

"Om, it's morning." Gauri gently shakes him awake.

"Good morning." Omkara says as he stretched sleepily.

"Good morning... now go before someone sees you." Gauri tells him as she shook him.

Omkara loudly sighs as he sat up. He starts to look for his clothes when he stops and turns to Gauri. "We are married." Omkara reminds her.