Secret Admirer

Hello everyone

How are you all?

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part. The Office (Posted on 30- Nov - 2022)

I have decided to take a break from writing as lately I am not able to write much.

Another thing I wanted to inform you all is.

There is this book called My Possessive Husband by Bhavana Singh. Someone had told me this, but that time I didn't realize it, but after reading the book, I realize that there are a lot of similarities between that book and my story Tere Liye.

Like in my story, Omkara lies to Gauri that he loves her to get out of marrying Ridhima while in the book, the hero lies for a bet.

Omkara leaves his home for Gauri while she hasn't forgiven him, the hero also leaves his home for the heroine though they are married in that, and she forgives him after he leaves his home for her.

Omkara and Gauri move into an apartment, and Omkara's cards are blocked and he sells his watch for immediate expense. Same in the books.

Omkara enrolls Gauri for evening school. Hero decides that the heroine should pursue her studies rather than work to manage expenses.

Omkara meets with an accident. His leg is fractured while in the book, hero falls into a coma.

Seeing the heroine's love for the hero, the girl is accepted by the family and something similar happens in the book.

I just want to clarify to all that my story is not inspired from that book, I read that book only like last week. My story was written way back in September 2021 and according to amazon, the book was published on July 28, 2022.

"Ta... tara... hmm...hmmm...tara... taraaaaaa..." Gauri was softly humming, lost in the world of music when a commotion breaks her concentration.

Curious, Gauri opens her eyes as she removed the earphones from her ears and looks to the head of the class.

Shivaay, Rudra and the other boys were bullying the class outcast, Omkara. They were pushing him around and throwing his books and stuff around while they all laughed.

Gauri watches in shock as everyone just looked on mildly amused.

Omkara was not like the rest of the class. He was the son of working class parent. He was one of the first student of the initiative of the school management. Free education for one student per year who was a brilliant student but from an under privilege background.

Omkara had joined last year in 11th and he didn't have much of friends because everyone looked down on him and the many hated him because he was the class topper who surpassed all the privileged students, bruising their egos and superiority complex.

Having enough, Gauri furiously keeps her iPod on the table and walks to the boys. "STOP IT!"

Hearing her furious shout, everyone curiously looks at her. The boys stopping, momentarily distracted from humiliating Omkara.

"What is wrong with you all? Can't you all leave him alone?" Gauri asks as she helped Omkara up.

"Relax, Gauri. It is just fun." Rudra tells her, feeling embarrassed for having screamed at in front of the class.

"This is no fun." Gauri furiously tells him as she bend down and started picking up Omkara's stuff.

Omkara reeling from the shock of having someone stand up for him, for the first time in school, just stares at Gauri.