Devar - Bhabhi Duology 1 - No Choice But Seduction (OS)

The title is from a book by Johanna Lindsey

This is a duology on the concept of love between Dewar and Bhabhi. Since I am very against Adultery with my leads (as I can't redeem someone who is involved in adultery) these two stories have no adultery in it.

Warning: Some parts can contain
Adult 16+ content

*******

"He is going to be here any minute now. Gauri, is everything ready?" Jhanvi asks as she excitedly hurried into the kitchen.

Gauri smiles seeing her mother-in-law's excitement. "Yes, Mummyji. Everything is ready."

"Everything should be perfect. He is coming home after three years." Jhanvi says excitedly.

"Everything is going to be perfect. You relax." Gauri tells her smiling lovingly.

Jhanvi was about to ask her something when she hears the doorbell. "Om is here." Jhanvi says excitedly and holding Gauri's hand she runs out of the kitchen. "Come fast."

"Mom!" Omkara says with a smile seeing his mother running towards him.

"Om! Look at you! You have lost weight." Jhanvi says in motherly concern as she hugs him crying happily.

"I had put on so much weight few months back and now I am back in shape so please don't over feed me. I am on strict diet." Omkara tells her.

Jhanvi kisses on his checks and moves back, and that time he spots Gauri. "hey." Omkara says smiling at her.

"Hello. How was your flight?"

"Good." Omkara replies smiling at her.

"You go freshen up and come." Jhanvi tells him.

"Okay... I am dying to have some homemade food, Mom."

"Everything is ready. You come soon." Jhanvi tells him smiling.

"Wow... this is just to die for!" Omkara says happily eating the food.

Jhanvi smiles happily. "Have more."

"No... I am full." Omkara says and starts to get up just as Gauri brought dessert.

"Have dessert then." Jhanvi tells him smiling.

"No, Mom. I told you. On Strict diet."

"Gauri made it for you." Jhanvi tells him.

Omkara looks up at Gauri in surprise. "For me?"

"Woh..."

"Thanks." Omkara says smiling at her. "I am full now. I'll have it before I go to bed. Just give it to me after sometime."

"Okay." Gauri tells him.

Later, Omkara was watching TV when Gauri comes to him. "Om, I'll bring your dessert?"

"Yeah sure." Omkara tells her smiling.

Few minutes later, Gauri comes back with his dessert. Omkara takes it and tastes it. "This is very nice." Omkara tells her smiling.

"Thanks." Gauri replies and starts to walk off.

"Are you going to sleep?" Omkara asks her.

Gauri nods her head. "You are not sleepy?"

"Not yet. It's going to take me a few days to get used to the timings here." Omkara tells her.

"Okay. Good night."

Gauri turns to walk off when Omkara asks her, "Divorce case hearing is all over, right?"

Gauri turns to him in shock and nods her head.