Love Game

Thanks to all for voting and commenting for the previous story.

Daksh curiously walks towards the hotel room Om had messaged him. Om and he hadn't talked after their confrontation two months ago when Om had found out that his best friend was sleeping with his girlfriend on the side. He still didn't know, how Om found out about it, they had been very careful to hide it from Om. But Om found out about it and Om had sworn to destroy him and then he had been silent ever since. Nothing from his side for these two months, now just a message asking him to come to this hotel room.

Wonder what he was up to? He knew, it had nothing to do with Svetlana as Om hadn't even given her a second glance after their fight. He and Svetlana had continued their affair, it wasn't even an affair, they were just fuck buddies. He had never felt any guilt for having an affair with Svetlana because Om wasn't serious about Svetlana, Om was never serious about any girl. He changed his girls like one changed their shirts. So he had never understood why Om had reacted the way he did. Om didn't love Svetlana, that Om, Svetlana and he himself knew. Then why had he reacted like that? Just because, he had gone behind his back to sleep with Om's girlfriend? Om was big on exclusivity when it came to relations, which he never understood. Anyway, why did Om call him here? Does he want to patch up? They were best friends from childhood. Om practically grew up in his house. Om was a true friend. He never left any girl that came his way but when they both found out his sister had a huge crush on Om, Om hadn't acted on it, out of loyalty towards him and Om knew how much his little sister meant to him.

Daksh rings the bell as all these thoughts coursed through his mind. In spite of being childhood friends, he could never predict what Om would do next. So he was a little worried too about Om. If Om said, he would destroy him then Om would.

Om opens the door with a huge smile on his face. One look at Om and he knew, Om just finished having sex. His hair was messed up. There was lipstick on his lips and chest. He had no shirt and his pants was zipped up but not buttoned. He wasn't wearing shoes or socks.

"Why did you call me here?" Daksh asks him curiously wondering why Om would call him to a place where Om was having sex.

"I just had the best sex of my life." Om informs him as he leaned on the door frame grinning ear to ear.

"Really?" Daksh asks with a curious smile still not understanding why he was asked to come here.

"THE BEST." Om says smiling.

"Did you call me here to tell me that?"

"Obviously." Om replies.

"Why?" Daksh asks with a frown. Did he get back with Svetlana? and did he think that was going to hurt him?

"Come on in. Don't you want to see her?" Om asks him happily as he guided him in.

Daksh curiously follows him wondering which girl, Om thought was important enough to him that it would hurt him if Om slept with her.

"Jaan." Om lovingly calls as he knocked on the bathroom door.

Daksh curiously watches as the door opened and the girl asked Om something.

"Just come out and see who it is." Om was cheerfully telling her.

Daksh looks around and sees a sandal and a jacket on the messed up bed. He walks towards the bed and picks up the jacket curiously. He had seen that jacket somewhere. He couldn't place where. So it was definitely a girl he knew, but who??

"Bhai?" Gauri gasps in shock seeing Daksh there.

Daksh stops in shock hearing Gauri's voice. No, can't be. Om would never do that. Not even in Om's wildest dreams he would think of doing anything disrespectful towards Gauri. Om knew, what Gauri meant to him. DAMMIT! Om knew what Gauri meant to him.