Forbidden Love (OS)

Thank you all for voting and commenting on the previous story.

Long back a friend from wattpad asked me to post a story on Jeeju Saali... Since, most the stories have the girl marrying her jeeju after her sister dies to look after the baby, I didn't want to go that way. I wanted one where they fall in love before marriage. This story might contain a part which some might think, is adultery (though I don't feel so)

**********

Hearing the doorbell, Om opens the door and finds Gauri at the door with her bag.

"Hi Gauri." Om smiles seeing her as he stepped aside to let her in. "Svetlana, Gauri is here."

"Hi Jeeju... how are you?" Gauri politely asks him as she stepped in.

"I'm good. And you?"

"Good... I am sorry to trouble you people. My flat mates have gone home for the vacation and Ma doesn't want me to stay alone."

"This your house too." Om tells her smiling. "You are always welcome here."

Gauri politely smiles. She knew, she was imposing on them. When she had called her sister to tell her about the visit, her sister had tried her best to make up excuses but their mother had remained stubborn and had called up jeeju to request that she stay there.

"Gauri... I told you that I would come to pick you up, right?" Svetlana asks frowning as she walked out.

"She was just getting ready to pick you up." Om informs her.

"I told you that I couldn't wait till 8 in the evening for you to come." Gauri tells her. "I wanted to get settled as I have a lot of assignments to finish." Gauri tells her.

"8?" Om asks confused as he turned to Svetlana. the time was just 3 in the evening. "I thought you were leaving now."

"I was." Svetlana tells him as she scratched her forehead covering her face. "But first I am going to office. I have some work in the office, didn't I tell you?"

"No, you didn't." Om replies confused.

"I didn't?" Svetlana asks confused. "Maybe it skipped my mind then. Come Gauri, I'll show you your room." Svetlana tells her as she turned around to lead her towards the guest room.

Gauri follows her sister to the room. "Thanks for letting me stay here. I didn't want to trouble you people but Ma was insistent. You guys are still newly married and you would need your privacy." Gauri politely tells her.

"How long would you have to stay here?" Svetlana asks her.

Gauri was a little hurt. She wasn't close to her sister. they rarely talked and they were so different from each other that they could never find a topic that they both found interesting to converse. But her sister didn't have to act as if she was such a burden on her.

Gauri lived in the same city as her sister and her husband. She lived with her friends in a flat near her college, and her sister on the other end of the city.

"Two days."

"Okay. I am going for work."

"You are going?" Gauri asks shocked. Does that mean, she and jeeju were going to be alone at home?

"Yes. Just because you are here doesn't mean I should drop everything and sit at home."

"No." Gauri shakes her head.

An hour later, Gauri had settled in her room and was working on her assignment when she hears a knock at the door. Gauri hurries and opens the door knowing it would be jeeju as no one else was home.