Mills & Boons Series 2 : The Mrs.

Hello everyone, thank you for voting and commenting on the previous part.

Many had asked me to write another Mills & Boons story and this is what I came up with. Let me warn you, this is a very Indian Mills & Boons story.

Pragzzzzzzz had asked me to write a story on certain idea, but then I couldn't come up with a story like the one she wanted, this story is kind of similar but different from what she wanted.

Sorry, haven't proofread.m

"Can you make it fast?" Gauri asks as she sat on the desk and talked to Tia.

"Yeah almost done." Tia replies. "You seem relaxed today."

"Boss is on leave." Gauri replies as she put one leg over hers and dangled her feet. Leaning back on her left hand she checks her mails on her phone.

"What happened? He is never on leave." Tia asks curiously.

Gauri felt a pang in her heart realizing why he was on leave. Her heart went out to him. His grandmother, who had raised him and his little brother and sister, almost two weeks ago was diagnosed with fourth stage cancer. the cancer was pretty advanced and owing to her age, the doctors had suggested that she be home and not go in for any treatment as that would only give her pain and will not prolong her life. he had been miserable ever since.

"Gauri?" Tia calls her again.

Realizing she was waiting for a reply, Gauri shrugs and lies, "Don't know."

"Okay, I have booked Rudra Sir's tickets for next week." Tia says.

"Good. And Ranveer sir's?"

"Getting to it."

"You are so slow." Gauri mutters.

Tia gives her a look and asks curiously. "Why is the whole family coming back? I thought Rudra Sir had his exams."

"He is writing his exams early." Gauri answers ignoring the other question.

"But why?"

"I don't know. I don't ask him questions."

It is true that she never asked him questions but she knew because being his personal assistant, she had been making all the appointments and coordinating everything. He had been broken hearing about his grandmother's sickness and now he was slowly coming to terms with it. He has even accepted that his grandmother would leave them any moment now. and he has been trying his best to give her a peaceful death. It killed her to see him like that because she loved him with all her heart. He was the most kindest person ever, he treated everyone with respect whether it was a business associate or an employee.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?"

Gauri looks up in shock hearing Omkara's furious question.

She sees him, pinning Ajay to the wall as he glared into his eyes. Gauri quickly slides down the desk and hurries to them.

"Sir, I was...." Ajay stammers.

Om furiously takes Ajay's phone and throws it on the floor then for good measure he slams his foot on the already broken phone.

Gauri was shocked to see this side to her boss. She had never seen him raise his voice at anyone and this. His grandmother's health has been taking a toll on him and it was finally coming out like this.

"I don't pay you to..." Om starts.

"Sir, everyone is watching." Gauri quickly whispers to him as she hurried to stand next to him.