Nanda

Hello everyone, I am here with a new story. Hope you guys will like it.

I was halfway through this story when I remembered Surya's Nanda. This story has no connection to that movie, I had already made the book cover, so was lazy to come up with another name and make another book cover.

This story is a little illogical, mainly medically. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Humming softly, Omkara comes out of his bathroom wiping his hair. He hears a sound and looks at his bed and finds his daughter playing. Happily, he throws his towel on the floor and goes to the bed.

"PARI!" Omkara jumps on the bed and hugs his daughter.

She turns to look at Omkara and then angrily pushes him, then she hits him on his chest and crawls toward her mother.

Omkara looks at them in shock and sees his daughter hugging a very cheekily grinning Gauri. "What happened?"

Gauri happily grins, "She loves her mommy the best."

Omkara makes a face at her then turning to Pari, he says, "Pari, come to Papa."

Pari turns to him and shouts at him angrily.

"As stubborn as her mother." Omkara mutters.

"Till last night, she was your baby." Gauri teases him.

"Why is she angry with me?" Omkara asks giving up.

"Well, she tried walking you up by climbing on top of you today and you had pushed her off and turned to the other side and slept."

"I did?" Omkara asks shocked. "I don't remember. I might have been in deep sleep."

"When have you not been in deep sleep?" Gauri asks him chuckling.

Omkara sheepishly grins.

"Seriously, Om, how do you do it? When she used to bring the whole house awake at night with her crying, you would sleep through it all."

"Don't jinx it, Gauri." Omkara scolds her. "I know you have always been jealous of my sleep."

"Yeah, right." Gauri rolls her eyes.

Omkara crawls to Pari and tries to pick her up. Pari shouts at him and hugs Gauri tightly.

"She is just 6 months old; how does she remember what I did half an hour ago?" Omkara asks shocked. "She is taken after you in keeping grudges."

"When have I kept grudges?" Gauri asks offended then smirking she hugs Pari.

Omkara frowns and tells Pari, "Keep hugging your mummy, but she loves me more than she loves you!"

Gauri hits Omkara with a frown, "How many times do I have to tell you not to tell her that!"

"It is the truth."

"She is going to feel insecure."

"Oh please, Gauri... her mother loving her father more is not something she is going to feel insecure about."

"Whatever!" Gauri mutters then she adds, "Now, I know from where she got her grudge keeping habit."

Omkara flinches a little then he turns to Pari and tells her, "Pari, come to me. Papa is getting late for office."

Pari turns to look at him starting to give in.

"Sorry, baby. Come." Omkara cutely tells her as he extended his hands towards her.

Pari smiles at him and crawls to him. Laughing happily Omkara hugs her. "I love you, my baby."

Gauri smiles at him seeing him happy. Omkara smiles back at her as he hugged Pari.