Married To A Stranger

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story.

Previous story : Undeserving Love

Missed me😊 ?

I am not back to full fledged writing, but this is a start 😊....

Note:

The starting is a little like DBO, I tried to think of different scenarios but nothing worked out for me, so I decided to just go with the DBO one. And I feel, because it is the only serial I am watching now, my stories are having an "Imlie" influence in them.

Lately, I've been writing stories with good guys because I like stories with good guys. I am at that head space where I think that the guy and girl should be worthy of one other from the get go. I don't want one to go through hell to be worthy of the other's love, specially a bad boy hero who is so not worth it. Saying all that, I just couldn't help with the way, how Omkara in this story behaves like an ass and Gauri has to go through hell for him.

for a while now, I have been wanting to write a story where the city bred hero comes to a village and falls in love with the village girl, a completely light hearted story but when I started thinking of the story, I couldn't help with the way, this story was formed. So, I am with this almost of an ass hero and an all bearing heroine.

I do hope to write that lighthearted story one day😊

For now, I hope you guys enjoy this story.

P.S: I know, this hero is a lot like Shivaay but... 😉

Warning: this story is riddled with clichés, and it is long.

Forgive me: for the medical blunders in this story.

As the train came to a stop, Omkara drops his bag onto the platform, then he picks up the second bag and drops it next to the first one, then picking up the third bag, he puts it on his right shoulder and jumps down the train. He stands on the platform as he looked to his left and right, trying to find a porter to carry his bags. The train honks to signal its departure. He unconsciously rubs his left arm which was still on a sling as he tried to figure out what to do next.

"MOVE! PLEASE MOVE! GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

Hearing the loud pleas, Omkara looks to the sound and a sees a disheveled girl running towards him waving her hands frantically.

"PLEASE MOVE!"

Realizing she was intending to board the train, Omkara moves to the side. Then realizing that his bags were a hurdle for her, he bends down and starts to move it out of the way.

Gauri, who had noticed the bags on the ground, had moved to the side taking a wider path to the train, when Omkara without realizing that, throws his bag to the side, right on her path. Before Gauri could notice it, she had tripped on his bag and had fell flat on the ground.

Hearing her shout out in pain, Omkara looks up and realizes what had happened.

"I am sorry..." Omkara says as he tried to give her his good hand to help her up.

Gauri looks up and notices that the train had started. "No... no... I've to get on the train." Gauri says frantically as she tried to get up.

"Take my hand." Omkara tells her feeling guilty for having caused her to almost miss her train.

Gauri keeps her hand on his and he pulls her up. Gauri was about to run to the running train which was picking up speed when she tripped again. Omkara quickly wraps his hand around her waist to break her fall.