Love Bollywood Ishtyle

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story.

This story was an experiment with full of Bollywood dialogues, the lines in italics except for the inner thoughts of the characters are from a movie. Hope you guys will like this.

Gauri was running in when she dashes into him. Like in every romantic novel and movie she stumbles back about to fall with her eyes tightly shut when he catches her by her waist. She opens one eye to see his reaction expecting to be like all those romantic heroes. He was looking at her with that inscrutable eyes and then he opened his mouth and with the snake that he had in place of a tongue he asks her, "Can't you watch where you are going?"

Gauri mentally sighs, picking up her broken pieces of her heart.

"Who the hell are you? What do you want?" he asks her sharply.

Along with her broken heart she starts looking for her ego too. He steadies her and steps back waiting for her to reply.

"Don't you have a tongue?" he asks her.

Tongue yes. Snake no.

"Gauri!" Priyanka says hurrying towards her.

"You know her?" he asks her.

"She is my friend, Gauri. And Gauri, this is my darling brother Omkara Singh Oberoi." Priyanka introduces them.

"Hi." Gauri says with a smile.

"Whatever!!" he mutters and walks off.

"Arrogant pig!" Gauri mutters as she watched him walk away.

"Did you just call me an arrogant pig?" he turns back with a furious frown.

"Huh?" Gauri gulps thinking of a way out.

"Did. You. just. Call. me.an. arrogant. Pig?" he asks her as he spat out each word as he slowly walked towards her.

"Are you trying to threaten me?" Gauri asks him frowning back instead of answering.

"Not yet." He replies. "So?"

"I did!" Gauri tells him staring squarely in the eye. "What will you do?" Gauri challenges him with courage she didn't even have.

He brings his hand close to her face.

Please don't strangle me. Please don't strangle me.

He flicks his finger on her lips so forcefully that she jumps back with pain yelping out. She was sure it was bleeding. Priyanka screams out in shock.

"That is what my mother used to do when I talked filth when I was small." He tells her.

"I am not a kid." Gauri says in outrage.

Ignoring Gauri completely, Om turns to Priyanka and says, "And you should keep better company, sis." With that he walks out.

Gauri winces as she pulled on her lips in front of the mirror. There was a small cut. Gauri starts biting that area to stop the bleeding and pain and to make it numb.

"Are you ready to give up?" Priyanka asks her.

"Never!" Gauri tells her furiously.

Priyanka shakes her head smirking, "You'll never learn... huh?"

"I never give up! I am not a quitter. I'm a winner." Gauri tells her confidently.

"Yeah right!" Priyanka says rolling her eyes. "How many days has it been since you started running around my house?"

"A month." Gauri says looking away.

"And finally you managed to talk to him and he treats you like dirt." Priyanka tells her. "Have to say, I am quite proud of my brother."