Tere Liye.../ For You...

Hello everyone...

How are you all?

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story.

Previous Story : One Night... (20 – Sep – 2021)

Haven't proofread it.

Finally, I finished the story I have been working on for two weeks now. Don't know, I just couldn't bring myself to write it. maybe I am still hung over the Omkara and Gauri from One Night... or maybe this story is too dull.

I am here with an insensitive/immature hero and all forgiving and a weak heroine. So, please enter at your own risk 😊

"You asked for time and we gave you time. 6 months, Om and now, you are saying you don't want to marry her?" Jhanvi asks him furiously.

"I don't want to marry Ridhima!" Omkara tells her in exasperation.

"Why? Give us one reason!" Tej asks him.

"Because I don't feel anything for her!"

"How many times do we have to explain to you that arranged marriages are like that? you fall in love after marriage!" Jhanvi tells him exasperated.

"I don't think I can ever fall in love with her! I don't find her interesting!"

"Keep quiet! They will hear you!" Tej furiously whispers to him.

"Let them hear! Do you think bringing me here to force me to get engaged to her would make me accept this marriage?" Omkara asks them furiously.

"We are business partners. We are friends. We know each other. This is the best proposal, Om." Jhanvi tells him in an appeasing tone.

"I don't want to marry her."

"Stop being so immature!" Tej tells him angrily.

"You stop being so overbearing!" Omkara tells him angrily.

"Om..." Jhanvi calls him in a calming tone. "Ridhima is perfect for you and our family. Why are you being stubborn?"

"I don't care for her, Mom!"

"Why?" Tej asks him angrily.

Hearing a knock at the door, they all stop.

"Come in!" Omkara calls out to get a break from the situation.

Gauri opens the door and walks in. "Madam is calling you all for lunch." Gauri politely informs them.

"We'll come now." Jhanvi tells her.

Gauri nods and turns to leave.

"Wait!" Omkara says as he looked at Gauri.

He has been seeing Gauri for almost a year now. she was the Kapoor's servant. Always keeping to her work and eager to serve. A little stuck up and no-nonsense attitude. And to top it all off, she was a beautiful girl. She was the perfect and convincing dummy. Someone who is unacceptable and living in Ridhima's house that his parents would drag him out of the house in seconds in fear of causing a scandal.

"What is it?" Tej asks him frowning while Gauri turns to look at Omkara curiously.

"I like Gauri." Omkara declares as he looked into Gauri's eyes.

"What?" Jhanvi asks in shock.

"What do you mean?" Tej asks him in a furious whisper.

"I like you, Gauri." Omkara tells her.

"Ermm..." Gauri looks at Tej and Jhanvi in confusion then looking at Omkara, she tells him, "Thank you for the offer, sir. But I can't accept your job. I owe this family a lot. Please forgive me."