“Oh,” Hoseok said. “Is that why you called us, manager? Is she leaving? It doesn’t look like she wants to…”

“Well, um,” Sejin turned to me, looking for approval. I nodded, telling him it’s okay. “There’s a bit more to the story that you don’t know. Her father, who is my brother, was not the best dad anyone could ask for. Just, please, take into consideration Sujin is here before I continue.”

“Why do we need to?” Jin asked, eyebrows raised.

“Because her father used to beat her,” Sejin sighed, seeing the boys anger evidently present.

Even though my face was hidden, my cheeks flushed and I hoped none of the boys could see. I trusted the members, yes, but bringing up the subject was hard. A part of me wanted to see the member’s reactions, but I didn’t want to lift my head from Namjoon’s shoulder.

“Whelp. I’ll be back, I’m gonna go plot murder,” Yoongi said, standing from the couch as I lifted my head.

“No, Yoongi, please don’t go,” I whispered, grabbing onto his sleeve.

“Actually, Yoongi, could you go find Jungkook? He needs to hear this too,” Namjoon asked, noticing that the youngest wasn’t gathered with the rest of us.

“He said he didn’t want to come,” Yoongi explained. “He said he was too busy to worry about something else right now or somethin’.”

Namjoon stared at Yoongi, and his face twisted as if he were trying to hide behind anger.

“Fine. That’s the last thing we need right now, a moody, annoying-”

“Enough, Hyung,” Taehyung said, “Please continue, Sejin. If it’s okay with Sujin.”

I nodded, “Of course. Tell them, Sejin.”

“Alright, where to start.”

The next hour was filled with an in-depth description of what had just happened, as Sejin had been interrupted by insulting words from the members and evil threats.

“You know, I never thought the day would come. It’s time to murder, I’ll get my notebook, someone think of somewhere to hide the body,” Yoongi said, pulling a notebook out from behind the cushions.

“Min Yoongi! What is that?” Jin yelled, looking at the notebook.

“Just plans I made to murder someone one day, never thought the time would come. But it has,” he retorted, flipping through the pages.

“Hyung! You can’t just murder someone!” Jimin shouted, snatching the notebook from Yoongi’s hands.

“Who says I can’t? I’m genius Min Suga, I can get away with it.”

“Hyung this is not an episode of ‘How to get away with Murder’. This is real life! But… I agree, we could commit murder…” Jimin trailed off, now flipping through the notebook too.

“See! Jimin gets it!”

I sniffled, giving the first smile in a while, “You guys don’t have to do that.”

“But… I got out my plans and everything… Shoot, I need to hide them again before Jin Hyung burns them!” he yelled, taking the notebook before running off to another part of the house.

“Min Yoongi! Get back here!” Jin shouted, running after him.

“Guys, I haven’t even gotten to the most serious part,” Sejin sighed, before the boys returned with the book nowhere in sight.

“Let’s hope Jin Hyung doesn’t do his ‘house cleaning’ for a few years,” Yoongi muttered, sitting down.

Sejin, who was anxious to continue his story, spoke, “Sujin, do you remember much or any of this?”