Alya paused, chuckling softly as she peered her eyes away from Marinette to scrutinize Nino with a light stare.
"Is that compliment supposed to get you in my pants?" She countered, her voice saturated in a contemptuous tone.

Nino continued to keep a smile on his face in hopes to keep the mood light.
"Not at all. I guess I just like learning new things about you. You're beautiful, that's very true, but your soul seems to be as well. It's like you're insanely attractive. I can't keep this known fact to myself." He derided.

"Ah, right right right." Alya nodded. "So you like knowing stuff about me, huh?" She asked, leaning more so into the booth with a sly smile on her face.

Nino looked down at her, a subtle blush brewing beneath his skin as he felt her close to him. He bit his lip, his hand continuing to move the glass of alcohol in his hand. He exhaled, attempting to calm his heart as it wildly pounded in his chest. It felt like years since someone was capable of making him feel this way. It was an exuberant feeling. Nino almost felt like he was on cloud nine. She made him chase her, and it was riveting.
"That's right," Nino stated proudly. "So far everything I've learned about you I liked."

Alya giggled, rolling her eyes as she took a gentle sip of her drink. She pressed her lips together, her eyes carefully moving in on Nino who casually placed his arm around her shoulders, keeping his hands in appropriate places. He didn't want to cross any boundaries and make her uncomfortable. He joked around with her a lot, but he always respected her. Alya quite liked that about him. She was very promiscuous, and Alya had her run ins with both guys and girls who were the utmost of disrespect. It was a nice change of pace.
"You know, that's pretty much a broad statement." Alya laughed, breaking the ice between them once more. "To say that everything you've learned about me you like..." she bit her lip, glancing over to him.

Nino perked a brow with a curious expression. He pursed his lips together, and pulled back to have a better look at her.
"Please elaborate," He mused, his eyes locked on hers. "You've captured my curiosity."

The brunette pursed her lips, contemplating if it was a good idea to say what she wanted to say. She knew the things she said was impertinent, but she couldn't help but to indulge herself each time. It wasn't just any conversation that she was often able to luxuriate in this sensation, but it appeared it was mostly her conversations with Nino.
"Well," the female prompted "Pegging seems like it's fun, you know... with the stigma included." Her eyes shifted over to peer at him, her lips parting ever so slightly.

Nino widened his eyes, completely perplexed at her bold personality. He had never come across someone so captivating. He was a prisoner in the confines of her eyes. She had him utterly whipped. She would just say the words and he was ready to perform.
"I would totally be into it," Nino replied, faster than he could think. "Still wouldn't think you're a bad person though." the male relaxed more so in the booth, resting his hands against his lap.

Alya pursed her lips, perking a brow as she wasn't surprised at all at how receptive Nino was when the situation included her.
"So you would let me peg you, then." Alya promulgated, beginning to feel comfortable.

Nino shrugged nonchalantly, attempting not to appear so bashful.
"I mean, I gather that you'd like to equip me with possibly the craziest thing you could think of," Nino granted, flashing Alya a grin. "But I'm in it for the chase. You'd be surprised at how open minded and receptive I can be. But I do enjoy playing around for the ride every once in awhile. You're fun to be around."