But A Dream (Alternative Epilogue)

Dylan version
I never thought this could be me right now as the life as I'm living in. I'm being the most honest person. I was never a fan of him. But I did meet the real him that I fell in love for but I always thought it was a dream to me. That's how everything I feel. I was blessed to be married with this man who I now call my husband, my best friend, my everything. If it wasn't that one night we met everything wouldn't be happening right now.

Gerald version
We've been together mostly everything in our entire life but we have never met before during high school and when I started my career. Now I can say I'm truly blessed to say I'm happily married to the most talented, beautiful, smart woman in this world. To surprise her I'm taking her to the first day I met her. I told ma about the whole surprise I have for her. She was happy and told me she'll love it. She would take care of the kids.

The day of the surprise. Dylan and I left to LA for that same night. We didn't go to my house or any hotel. We went to Fairfax Ave. "Ger what are we doing here?"
"You'll see." We stopped by the corner of the street where it all began "this is the place where I first laid my eyes on you when I seen you wearing my Lady Killer jersey on December 16. Almost seven years ago."
"I waited eight hours to meet you. When the night was coming the cold came. That jersey was the one thing keeping me warm for a while." We walked more and more almost going to the place we first met. She was grabbed my hand as we walked together. Good thing there was no paparazzi that could ruin the moment. "You really think this place  is open for us?"
"I know people." A guy opens the door for us. "Thank you brother." He gave me a fist bump. We walked in. Everything was redecorated as it was when I did my signing. We walked to a hallway where I was signing. The room where I was before was redecorate the same way. "This is were I seen you in line. I thought everything wasn't real. Then when you came up to me I asked you for your name which I should never judged you."
"No ger. It was my fault. I should never stormed off at you." She kisses me
"It's okay baby. And that's where I wrote my number in a piece of paper. This is where it all began." We walked out. I told Thank you for the guy who made this possible to create it. "After you left, you were in my mind all night wondering if you would ever text me back after I texted you. After a couple of weeks we bumped into each other at the old building you were working at." The walk wasn't that far. "Yeah I know how much you hated that place."
She sees it "they're tearing it down?"
"Yeah, it's been out of business since H&M has cut business with them since four years ago. After you accept to talk to me, you invited me to your first apartment to talk."
"I remember. I ordered Chinese food from the corner to bring it up to delivery. A girl who was a fan of yours was freaking out of you being with me."
"You're skipping a part. You got drunk with whiskey. It was your first time and you couldn't handle it well. After you told me everything you've been through. That's where I fell in love with you even more." The walk was far to her first apartment she lived in so we took and uber. We arrived at the apartment she used to live in. "Yeah the first time I stayed over at your house. You told me to stay with you. Than you gave me a kiss. That one kiss I was wanting for my entire life even on the day we first met. You were sleeping like the most perfect angel. That same morning you woke up all scared when we were in your bed together and thought we had sex for the first time I explained to you we didn't but that one kiss made me happy. I felt guilty not texting you but my job was holding me busy."
"Baby I know. I understand now." She kisses me.
"I asked you to come with me to the Bay Area and meet my mom since I couldn't stop talking about you crazy. And you said yes but then later you told me the truth why you ran away. That one day I saved you from your father I felt it was my job to protect you from everything. Because I knew what I wanted and I wanted a life with you. When I took you to that park and gave you a promise ring with all those promise I promised to keep."
"Ger, the day I met you the real you I felt like the happiest girl in the world. And I want to thank you for that."
"I know you do baby. You know ma loved you since the first time she met you. And you met my brother all ready." We leave LA and went straight to Las Vegas. "After our first trip, it was awkward and I didn't know what we were. I knew you didn't like labels but after that one night I picked you up from your old job. I definitely knew you were the one I wanted to have a relationship a real one. I asked you to come to tour with me since it was impossible to stay away from you. The first night you came with me was in LA."
"Why are we going to Vegas?"
"That's where the other part comes. The first time I heard you beautiful voice singing I definitely knew again you were always the one. And this is why where here. After you and me the first time we had our love it was the real shit not that kind of shit I used to do with other girls before you. And that's where Matt became a pain in the ass." We get off the plane "here in Vegas for a show. Matt took us and the whole group to a night club except for Jess. That was the one night I said goodbye to all of this. So we left to the bay. I had a proposal planned that same night as we came back to our home." We left Vegas and went back home. "Don't worry it's just three trips we're taking. Then I proposed to you with ma and my brother." I kissed her then we stopped "I knew you were the one. Then I bought the house the one we're living then surprise you that one night. Remember we talked about having kids?"
"Yeah we both wanted a girl. But we never knew it was going to happen soon."
"That was a great blessing for us, I remember you getting so jealous when I was around girls who were my fans." She rolls her eyes "but I see you're much more calmer and they also like you."
"Yeah cause they know what I am and what I'll do to them."
"Then a little surprise came along was our daughter Suz. Then I had to be gone for almost the whole pregnancy. Baby I regret it. I regret cheating on you. That one night I thought it was you but it wasn't."
"Hey ger I know. You're sorry and it was the worse but I realize we're not all perfect."
"Yes I know but I fucked up twice and I thought I lost you for good."
"We both make mistakes. I didn't show you the thing I have done."
"What?" I was curious. Please don't make it plastic surgery. She pulls up her shirt. "I got a tattoo recently. After everything. When you went out with the kids and it was me and the girls, Mia, Monroe and Jess. I was the one that got a tattoo." The tattoo she got was next to the tattoo she got when she was younger the one Mia told me about. "It fucking sting a lot." It said in italics 'Soon As I Get Right Imma Take Care Of You' "thats why I told you not to touch me on my upper body."
"Damn baby, does it hurt now?" Okay it looks nice but I can imagine it how it hurts "that's why you didn't want to touch you or cuddle with me. I thought you were mad."
"No I was in pain. It's in my rib cage. But continue with this. Sorry it's just I wanna take it off of my chest."
"So our little girl was born. She's getting so big. Then  we got married before that happened I spend so much time with you and my daughter before the wedding." We arrived to the bay.

I didn't want to continue the story of our life until we were at the park the first time I gave her the promise ring. Since Dylan was the tough one by getting a tattoo we should get one together. We arrived to the park "so you know we've been through a lot of shit. But also some good times like our wedding when we danced to our favorite song, the Endless Summer Tour, the Espy, our basketball competition which I let you win."
"Baby I won fair and square. You didn't let me win."
"Okay okay, then after you surprise me with my two sons Hayden and Ashton. I didn't know what to do but be the happiest guy, husband and father in this world. Then they were born. It's crazy how there getting big and haven't been much trouble like you and Anthony."
"I wouldn't say that now ger. It comes and goes." She giggles "where are we going on?"
"You'll see, but then you know the media wanted to through some shit towards us. Our marriage wasn't all happy and rainbows and smiley faces we did hit some rocky situations. And I feel guilty for saying I didn't want to be in Rylands life. And you running away broke me and I thought I was going to lose you this time."
"It didn't happen because we both got professional help. And I came back before our son was born. He's actually acting like you when you were little. Ma told me that." I laughed "but that's our son. Third son. He's now one years old. And don't let me start with Mel. She and Ryland are a couple months apart but they're very active. As supportive you are with me, I was so supportive with you when you went to follow your dreams in fashion week. I'm still proud of you."
"Not until we had two incidents with invasions. We had to move." We walked to the way of flowers giving the path to the park. "We're almost there. Yeah but we did move on. And went to the vacation of our dreams but our first vacation in Disneyland that was the blast. Then my birthday, the twins birthday, my brothers birthday then was Coachella. Paris again. We had a good mixture of two things good and bad. We moved and came back. That all changed when it was Suz, Hayden and Ashton first day of school. Then we deal with the whole drama shit. But that didn't stop us from persuading our dreams."
"Yeah look at everything we've been through. Through the thick and the thin. We build this whole enterprise."
"Everything we did I couldn't have done it without you." We arrived to the one place where I gave Dylan the first ring. I get down in one knee "baby I still wanna continue that live with you. Take this ring that will prove to me that you and the kids are everything to me for now on until we both shall live till death do us part." The ring had all of our names around it. Dylan was speechless "I love you and I want to be with you." I put the ring on her middle finger since the ring on third finger had the marriage ring and the proposal ring.
"It's the same one you gave me the first time. Oh ger."
"I saved it till now when we had our kids and made an upgrade."
She begins to sing

Legendary swag, young god, stay drippin'
Spillin' champagne on a boat, big pimpin'
Life is but a dream, look bitch, stop trippin'
You know what it is, you know what it isn't
She just get it poppin' every time daddy visit
Drinking by the pool, go ahead and take a dip in
Life is but a dream, we livin', stop trippin'
You know what it is, you know what it isn't

I laughed and we both singed. "You love that song don't you?"
"Yeah. I do." She hugs me. "Like you said one the first date we had. Life is but a dream." She kissed me.
"We should go get tattoos well I should. Since you got one."
"No ger we shouldn't."
"No I want to. Because I love you." She smiles
"Just remember don't get it with my name or something dumb."
"Why not in your name?" I asked her "I was going to get something memorable like the him and I song."
She laughs "You're insane baby."

We left the park that night. We got the same tattoo in our arms as something we've been through. It was something similar to our lives and the song 'Him and I' and 'But A Dream'

I never thought this would happen as how we said in the first time we thought it was all But A Dream but it's our life that's the only thing that matters now.