Breakdown

Gerald version
The sleepless night I had were recently. Staying up taking care of Ryland since he loves being up late. Suz sometimes when she has a nightmare or she can't sleep I let her sleep with us but when she falls asleep I take her back to her bed. Hayden and Ashton rarely get up. Dylan sometimes gets up and cries since the pain goes and stops. She says it's like giving birth but it's not the same as a contraction. She's only 33 weeks. I hate seeing her in pain.

One morning after the kids were done eating breakfast, James, Mia, Anthony, Monroe and Jess offered to take the kids somewhere so they wouldn't witness the pain of what Dylan was feeling. Matt was in the office dealing with the business and the music since i said I wasn't working to stay home with my wife. Dylan was finishing eating her soup. "How are you feeling?"
"The same way." She respond as I get the bowl when she finished the soup "and the kids?"
"Our family took them to out for a while." I sit next to her "what's wrong?" She was tearing up.
"Ger I cant take this anymore. This pregnancy has me in so much pain. I'm scared to lose my baby. I know what the doctor told me. I have a high chance of me dying at birth or our baby dying." I hug her. I couldn't handle how much pain she was going through "I don't know how would you handle without one of us here."
"D, don't talk like that. It won't happen. You're the strongest woman I know." She lays in my chest as I get comfortable to sit "why don't you just rest. Ma is here for anything we need."
"Okay."
"I'll be awake if you need anything." She nods her head. She falls to sleep.

I heard crying in the bathroom. I fell asleep for a while since my sleeping schedule has been all over the places. The least I've been getting sleep is 48 hours or less. "Ger" I wake up "we have to go to the hospital. It doesn't feel right." I get up. I grabbed my shoes and we walked out. Ma was scared and told us to be careful. I get the keys. Dylan was in the car. "I'll pray that my grand baby and Dylan will be recover from this." Ma hugs me. I went to the car

At the hospital, the nurses knew us so they had a room ready. Her doctor came in to check on her before they advance to anything else. She checks on Dylan. "You're having the baby. Congratulations."
"Now?" Dylan asked "why was I feeling the pain?" Her doctor didn't answer "doctor please tell us."
"The placenta accreta is beginning to speared all over. Your water broke before it have reached the baby." She called the nurses "it's time to have this baby." The nurses helped Dylan but one big contractions hit her strong. Her cries of pain begin.

Four hours in labor now Dylan couldn't handle the contractions. She begged and begged for epidural. Doctors told her it wasn't safe for her or the baby. They let her get up from the bed and sit down straight. I grabbed her hands. I know I said Dylan is so strong way stronger then I am physically. She was squeezing the life out of my hand. She kept screaming and yelling. She was hurting my left arm. At one point I couldn't feel my arm. "Gerald I can't take it anymore! Please make it stop!" She cried and begged. I didn't know what to do. This was the most traumatic experience that will be stuck in my head forever. "Help me please!" She yelled. I hugged her. The pain of yelling I didn't know how or what to help her with.

The doctor came in to check in Dylan. Since she heard the yelling of pain he knew it was dangerous but she had no choice but to push out the baby out. Dylan squeezes the life out of my hand. My arm ended up with purple and red with pink marks. One nurse had to bandage up my arm. I honestly didn't cared if she was going to break my hand. The doctor told her to push on the count of three and to hold her breath on ten. The first few push didn't gave on. They waited till another big contraction came. She begged at me "baby you do this, our angel will be here at any moment. I promise you this will be over as soon as you know it." She gave it a last push. We heard the crying of our baby. Dylan cried of joy knowing this was over. She was breathing a lot.
"She's losing a lot of blood."
"What's going on?" I asked the doctor and the nurses.
"Sir you have to cut the umbilical cord to clean the baby." The doctor told me. I cut the cord but I seen blood. "Sir you have to leave now. Mrs Gillum can you talk to us." The doctor called Dylan but she didn't respond. I didn't want to leave. I wasn't going to leave her alone.
"Hey baby. You did it. The baby is here." She was passed out. "Dylan wake up?"
"Sir you have to leave now."

_____
Continuing is on the next chapter